10 Best Activity Walkers | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If your baby is starting to grow out of the crawling stage but not quite fully upright yet, one of these activity walkers will not only help with that transition, but can also help with learning hand-eye coordination, creativity and spatial skills. Skip to the best activity walker on Amazon.
The specially designed handle of the Plan Toy Baby Walker can be adjusted to different heights and stiffness to fit every child's specific developmental needs. It also helps to teach the concepts of shape, weight and geometry.
- includes 24 colored and natural blocks
- made from organic recycled rubber wood
- tends to topple easily
The Chomp & Clack has three fun alligators on the front that open and close their mouths as your baby pushes the walker. It is made with a sturdy all-wood construction and has swimming fish images on the wheels.
- quality handmade craftsmanship
- bright colors attract children
- does have some sharp edges
|Brand||Melissa & Doug|
The Fisher-Price Musical motivates children to walk more, with music that plays as they stroll, plus the music has a volume control knob for parents. It works best on carpet, though, and isn't suitable for tile.
- has a turning tambourine dial
- press sax with real horn sounds
- tends to roll away when kids lean on it
The VTech Sit-to-Stand has a removable play panel that can be placed on the floor for sit-down fun. It has five piano keys that encourage creativity and establish the concept of cause and effect, plus its bright colors attract kids.
- has 2 spinners and 3 shape sorters
- pretend telephone for role play fun
- has over 70 sing-along songs
The Chicco Baby Jogging can fold into 6 different positions to help encourage correct posture as they learn to walk. It also lights up and plays music to keep your baby entertained while they roam around.
- lights blink based on walking speed
- wheels won't slip on wood or tile floors
- recommended for ages over 9 months
The Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings folds up for storage and easy transport, making it a great choice for baby fun on the go at parks or on family trips. It does a great job of keeping kids interested whether walking or just playing.
- spinning center ball for fun
- can lie flat on the floor
- boosts baby's walking confidence
The Hape Wonder has five onboard activities, like movable knobs, gears, and colorful balls to help develop motor skills and coordination while making walking fun and easier. The wood is also from sustainably sourced forests.
- rubber-trimmed wheels to protect floors
- quick assembly in under 15 minutes
- made from non-toxic wood, not plastic