10 Best Hangover Recovery Supplements | April 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. You wake up at noon the day after a fun night out with your friends and it feels like your head is being used as a punching bag. If this sounds like your Saturday mornings, then one of these supplements may help you recover from your hangover and get you through the rest of the weekend. Skip to the best hangover recovery supplement on Amazon.
Küre Prevention doesn't contain stimulants, so it won't keep you up at night. It can help those sensitive to small amounts of alcohol have a couple of drinks without paying for it. Unfortunately, if you don't drink a lot of water with it, the supplement can cause nausea.
- pantothenic acid reduces anxiety
- capsules can be emptied into a drink
- may require six pills
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
Sobur Support contains a Japanese herb that some studies suggest slows down the circulation of alcohol through your bloodstream, minimizing your punishment over that one last drink. However, your body can build up a tolerance to it.
- speeds up sobriety for some
- effects kick in fast
- the capsules can burst open
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
You can take BoozAid Anti-Hangover just 45 minutes before having your first sip of alcohol, so make it part of your pre-game routine. It prevents some of the less-discussed but just as nasty post-drinking symptoms, like dry mouth and facial redness.
- makes your head feel less foggy
- made in the usa
- seems somewhat overpriced
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
Have you noticed how you can't think straight when you're hungover? Simply lacing up your shoes or reading a map can feel impossible. Entheozen Weekend Warrior can stop that with its formula designed to improve brain and nervous system functions.
- anti-inflammatory turmeric root
- has undergone substantial research
- doesn't help you rehydrate
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
While most doctors would probably recommend that you just don't drink much alcohol, one medical professional created Hangover Heaven, a supplement that lets you keep up your partying lifestyle without feeling like death the next day.
- contains mood-elevating folic acid
- riboflavin to fight exhaustion
- may not combat champagne hangovers
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
When that morning-after nausea sets in, the pleasant sweetness of Zaca Recover will give you a quick boost even before the product's formula starts to increase your body's ability to absorb water, helping you rehydrate faster than a sports drink could.
- gluten-free and vegan-friendly
- also fights altitude sickness
- packs fit into a pocket or bag
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
Rave On has a proprietary electrolyte blend with grape seed extract, which can reduce the swelling that causes headaches and overall soreness after a night of drinking. It also features 5-hydroxytriptan to help regulate your moods.
- made from all natural ingredients
- ideal for week-long festivals
- reduces post-drinking muscle spasms
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
When you're on a three-day bachelor party getaway in Las Vegas and not drinking is simply not an option, have Rally Capsules on hand. They boast 100 percent of your daily vitamin B12 needs to prevent some of the post-booze blues.
- milk thistle to detoxify the liver
- only require 2 pills per 5 drinks
- helps you wake up refreshed
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
Considering that you buy a round of drinks for twenty people every time you're drunk, you probably want to save a little money on your hangover recovery. Happy Hour Vitamins contains a formula that fortifies your immune system against the effects of alcohol.
- neutralizes free radicals
- liver-healthy artichoke leaf extract
- high levels of antioxidants
|Brand||Happy Hour Vitamins|
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The AfterPartyPal 20-Pack can help you get through an entire summer of boozy brunches without waking up wanting to knock the sun out of the sky. It uses the power of natural ingredients like prickly pear and raisin tree to revitalize you.
- can be taken pre or post-drinking
- the succinic acid fights stress
- won't make you feel jittery
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|