6 Best Knitting Machines | April 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If you are looking to find a way to make your own personalized gifts for friends and family members, check out our selection of knitting machines. In addition to being able to make economical hats, scarves, sweaters, blankets and more, at up to 20 times faster than traditional knitting needles, they are great to use as a relaxing and artistic hobby. Skip to the best knitting machine on Amazon.
The jumbo-sized addi Express King Size Knitting Machine has a whopping 46 needles, which is more than twice the count of their original machine. That means you can complete larger, more complex projects in less time. In fact you can create flat panels as large as 17" wide.
- designed and built in germany
- comes with 5 replacement pins
- backed by lifetime warranty
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The NKOK Singer Knitting Machine is recommended for ages eight and up and can be used to create everything from hats to scarves to panels for a larger piece, like a sweater or a comfy throw blanket. Several project ideas come included with the kit.
- makes a great present for a young lady
- good midrange price point
- helps make personal gifts for parents
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The addi-Express Professional Knitting Machine features 22 individual needles and can help you quickly and easily create knitted items ranging from hats to socks to panels of larger garments, like a sweater. It creates swathes of knitted fabric up to 8 inches wide.
- works with most yarn thicknesses
- measurements are in metric
- occasional dropped stitch issues
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
For a fun and, more to the point, decidedly easy knitting project that anyone can handle, try the Clover Super Pom Maker 58-791 set and create your very own playful pom poms. Use them to decorate presents, adorn outfits, or as soft and cuddly toys for little ones.
- four sizes of pom maker included
- designed and made in japan
- english instructions not included
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
This NSI Knitting Machine is great fun for all craftspeople over the age of six or seven. It can help you produce knitted items as much as 20 times faster than by hand alone, and it takes much less time to master than traditional knitting, too.
- 2 skeins of thread included
- perfect for playful leg warmers
- some easy assembly required
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
The Smart Weaver Knitting Kit Machine is a great first step in the journey toward a life of knitting. It's low priced and easy to use, and will help encourage your youngster to create wearable art. It creates flat or round stitches in mere seconds.
- comes with crochet hook and safe needle
- several yarn spools included
- backed by satisfaction guarantee
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|