10 Best Car Wash Kits | March 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. There is nothing like a sparkling clean car sitting in your driveway after a good wash and polish. Though it may take a little effort, a DIY car wash ensures you get the finish you want, and these kits allow you to get that showroom shine in the easiest way possible. We've selected the best in quality, performance and value to clean your vehicle inside out. Skip to the best car wash kit on Amazon.
You can achieve a clean and polished vehicle quickly, without even needing water, thanks to the TriNova Gold Standard. This concentrated product can get you 40 washes for under $22 and is perfect for those who live in an area with water restrictions.
- includes a soft wiping cloth
- comes in a reusable spray bottle
- leaves a light and fresh scent
When you want to cut back on water usage, but can't stand driving around in a dirty car, look to the Aero Cosmetics 777GK. This effective waterless wash cleans the car and leaves behind a nonstick UV coating that can be used on any kind of vehicle to protect its surface.
- eco-friendly and biodegradable
- wipes off easily without residue
- free of alcohol and ammonia
For automotive enthusiasts, the Meguiar's Complete Car Care Kit is an affordable solution to keeping your investment in tip-top shape. It includes a shampoo and conditioner, liquid wax, high-gloss gel, detailers, two clay bars, an effective scratch remover and more.
- detailed usage instructions
- tire gel applies evenly
- wax preserves your finish for weeks
You can get that professional showroom look in the comfort of your own driveway with the Jax Wax Professional Easy Wash. This all-in-one kit stores nicely in the included heavy-duty 3.5-gallon bucket, so you don't have to waste time searching for all your goodies.
- wipes clean without any streaks
- doesn't produce water spots
- wax produces a slick glossy finish
With its high-quality chenille wash mitt and microfiber towel, the Chemical Guys HOL121 can be trusted to prevent any swirls or scratches while working on your car. It comes with everything needed to whip your ride into shape, plus the bucket can double as a stool.
- removes stubborn bugs and grime
- gentle enough for weekly use
- cleaner is safe for all wheel types
You can deep clean and polish virtually every inch of your automobile using the Duragloss 1049. The highly concentrated wash gives a nice shiny boost to a car's paint job, and the all-wheel cleaner is one of the best out there at removing brake dust.
- leather dressing has a fresh scent
- protective coating lasts six months
- wash doesn't contain acids or alkali
Griot's Garage 58512 provides a commercial detail-quality wash in your driveway. Its soap produces massive suds to penetrate through stubborn grime, while the included terry weave towel dries with just one pass. Also, the bucket has wheels for simple transport anywhere.
- grated bottom on bucket
- super-plush detailing mitt
- bucket lid prevents spills