The 10 Best Luggage For Suits
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Frequent travelers know the pain of having to iron dress clothes in a hotel room at the last minute. If you've ever shown up for a wedding in a wrinkled suit, it's time to upgrade your luggage. Check out these garment bags, suitcases, and carry-ons designed to keep you looking sharp no matter where you are or how long the journey was. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best luggage for suits on Amazon.
10. Code Alpha Hybrid
The Code Alpha Hybrid uses an innovative design that wraps hanging clothes around other items, allowing for maximum space in a compact configuration. It's lightweight and can lie flat for easy storage, combining a traditional satchel and a duffel bag in one.
- durable water-resistant fabric
- shoulder strap is removable
- zippers are of poor quality
|Rating||3.5 / 5.0|
9. David King & Co. 42" Deluxe
For those traveling only with dress wear, the David King & Co. 42" Deluxe features two shoe pockets, allowing you to take multiple options, so you'll always match. It's small enough to carry over your shoulder and sports a top handle for grab-and-go convenience.
- elastic straps secure clothing
- gorgeous leather exterior
- exceeds some carry-on size limits
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
8. Werks Traveler 5.0 East West
If you want to give your shoulders a break, the Victorinox Werks Traveler 5.0 East West is a wheeled option offering a surprising amount of space. It sports a sleek design and an interior clamp for hangers, as well as foam-padded compression straps to minimize wrinkles.
- one-touch adjustable aluminum handle
- bright orange interior
- pocket capacity is limited
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
7. Travelpro Platinum Magna 2
For those in need of a lot of space, the Travelpro Platinum Magna 2 50-inch model offers all the room you'll want and features a multitude of both wet and dry pockets. The wheel housings and corner guards provide protection against rough baggage handlers.
- roll bar keeps clothes in place
- leather carrying handle
- bulky design won't fit overhead bins
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
6. London Fog Cambridge
Combining style with substance, the London Fog Cambridge not only looks fabulous, but its inline skate wheels help it roll easily, too. Its wide stance prevents tipping, and it can hold one or two suits along with plenty of accessories.
- fully lined interior
- durable woven houndstooth exterior
- not very capacious for its size
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
5. Tumi Alpha 2
Living up to the brand's stellar reputation, the Tumi Alpha 2 is a sleek travel companion. It offers plenty of room on its hanger bracket for multiple days' clothing, but be warned: this premium option does come with a hefty price tag.
- four independently-moving wheels
- made primarily of ballistic nylon
- removable zippered pouches
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
4. Mercury Tri-Fold
If you're looking for a separate bag for your dress clothes, the Mercury Tri-Fold is an inexpensive and effective option. Lightweight and compact, it features a clever design that allows you to compress its contents without wrinkling them too badly.
- works well to supplement a suitcase
- good for short business trips
- capacity is fairly limited
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
3. Lilliput Garment Bag
Sleek and compact, the Lilliput Garment Bag can be slung over your shoulder while you travel, then hung up in your hotel room upon arrival. It can accommodate hangers with ease and a few days' worth of formal wear without much trouble.
- designed to minimize wrinkles
- retractable hook for hanging storage
- great value for the price
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
2. Travelpro Crew 11
Always a top choice with frequent flyers, the Travelpro Crew 11 is small enough to take as a carry-on and includes an exterior USB port that allows you to connect a mobile device to its built-in power bank for easy access to juice on the go.
- built-in suiter accommodates hangers
- expands for 2 inches of extra space
- wet pockets for toiletries
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
1. Briggs & Riley Baseline International
As carry-ons go, the Briggs & Riley Baseline International is surprisingly roomy for its 20-inch build. Its patented CX Expansion-Compression system allows for increased packing capacity, then condenses everything back to its original depth when you're ready to fly.
- reliably sturdy zippers
- wrinkle-resistant suit compartment
- includes free repairs for life
|Brand||Briggs & Riley|
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|