10 Best Mini Sewing Machines | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Just because these mini sewing machines come in a tiny package, it doesn't mean they are relegated to making only doll's clothes. They have many of the features of full-size machines and come in models suitable for beginners, children and accomplished seamstresses, as well as hand-held options that are great for travel use anywhere. Skip to the best mini sewing machine on Amazon.
The EIALA Professional is the perfect handheld accessory for quick repairs to clothing, fabric or drapery. It has a lightweight design that fits comfortably in your hand, and can be used with denim, cotton, silk, nylon, and polyester.
- stores away nicely in a drawer
- great for craft projects
- does not have a reverse stitch function
For those who have limited space, the 2-speed KiwiBaby LSS-202 makes a top notch choice. It may be mini in size, but it packs a punch in power and convenience with its double thread, double speed and automatic thread rewind features that help to save you time.
- hand switch or foot pedal operation
- includes a handy thread bag
- does not have a light
At only 5 lbs, the kid-friendly Janome Fast Lane makes an excellent lightweight choice with a lot of style. It comes in 9 different bold color choices and the sewing foot has a finger guard to protect little fingers from getting underneath the needle while sewing.
- extra high presser foot lift
- great control with manual thread tension
- storage drawer with easy access
The Newrara Electronic HYM012 offers convenience and reliability for all of your sewing needs. It sports a super portable size in an attractive white finish with light pink accents, plus it runs off batteries for easy transport and operation anywhere.
- easy for beginners to use
- very responsive foot pedal
- has a handy ac dc adapter plug
The premium Brother XL2600I works like a charm and is loaded with features to tackle everyday sewing projects. It includes an easy stitch selector, jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin, and a built-in free arm for sewing cuffs, sleeves or children's pant legs.
- automatic needle threader
- light bulb illuminates your workspace
- quick and simple to set up
Ideal for both travel and home, the OxGord HGHS-01 offers a convenient and affordable way to sew quick fixes from virtually anywhere. Its cordless battery operated design can fit in any purse or bag and makes a handy accessory when on the go.
- can be used on any material
- includes a needle threader and 2 needles
- easy to store when not in use
The Singer 1304 is equipped with great features that make it easy for beginners and hobbyists to bring their creations to life. It comes with 6 built-in stitches, including straight, satin, zigzag, blind hem and scallop, plus has a heavy duty frame that is built to last.
- makes buttonholes in 4 easy steps
- dual spool pins are great for hemming
- has a removable free arm