10 Best 6 Year Old Girl Gifts | March 2017
We spent 20 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Looking for the ideal present for your little princess? Look no further than our varied selection of the coolest 6-year-old girl gifts around today. We don't require any thanks for saving you from hours of wandering around the mall, but we are pretty sure you'll get a big thank-you from your young lady when she unwraps any one of these. Skip to the best 6 year old girl gift on Amazon.
The adorable Pockos Princess Castle is the perfect accessory for imaginative play, featuring a durable polyester fabric with enchanting glow-in-the-dark stars and large ventilation windows. Now your little one can feel just like the princess you know she is.
- can be used indoors or outside
- great for slumber parties
- super easy to set up and break down
Celebrate your six-year-old's milestone with the Barbie Birthday Princess, featuring a tiara for your little girl and doll to match in style. Not only will your daughter cherish it immediately, it may also become an heirloom piece for collectors.
- beautiful balloon-themed gown
- ideal for princess parties
- a bit expensive for a doll
The innovative touchscreen VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is not your average kid's watch. It features a timer, calendar, calculator and the ability to take photos, videos, and record voices. It also allows for picture customization with lots of fun photo effects.
- has 8 kid-friendly games
- rechargeable lithium ion battery
- over 50 digital and analog displays
The Razor Sweet Pea Kick Scooter is a little girl's dream, featuring a pink aircraft-grade aluminum frame and handlebar grips accented with fun sparkling streamers. The handlebars are also height adjustable, so it should fit every little girl perfectly.
- easily folds up for compact storage
- patented rear fender brake
- lightweight enough for kids to carry
The LEGO Disney Princess Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle features a background and figures right out of the popular movie "Frozen." After kids build the castle, they can act out actual scenes from the movie or come up with their own adventures for Elsa and Olaf.
- castle has a secret staircase
- easy to follow building instructions
- characters are well detailed
The Crayola Light-up Tracing Pad makes a great gift for little girls who love to draw. Its bright LED drawing screen illuminates to making tracing designs easier, and it comes with paper, images to trace, and 12 colored pencils, so they can get started immediately.
- frame holds paper in place
- runs on three aa batteries
- encourages a child's creativity
If your little girl likes to act just like mom or dad, then she'll love the Hape Wooden Kitchen Play Set. It comes in an attractive lavender color and has a realistic look, with an oven, sink, stovetop, and a condiment shelf, plus it has storage room for other toys.
- includes an accessory kit
- made of nontoxic materials
- oven knobs turn and click