The 5 Best Air Suspension Kits
If you're tired of your pickup truck bottoming out as you haul heavy loads over rough terrain or you're sick of the swaying of that trailer every time you accelerate in your large SUV, then choosing airbags to replace those outdated spring coil shocks is a savvy move. We looked for kits that update trucks, vans, motor homes, and even large sedans. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best air suspension kit on Amazon.
5. Viair 444c Dual Compressor Kit
This Viair 444c Dual Compressor Kit comes with four six-inch diameter air bags, a rugged air compressor that creates up to 200 PSI of pressure, and rugged brass valves to connect it all. It's a top-of-the-line system, but it's also at the top of the price range.
- valves safe for 250 psi pressure
- bags carry lifetime guarantee
- additional hardware often needed
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
4. Firestone Ride Rite Air Spring
This Firestone Ride Rite Air Spring system works with multiple different trucks, vans, and sport utility vehicles made by GMC and Chevrolet. The air springs can even be installed in certain varieties of motor home or larger commercial vehicle.
- lifecycle rated for 1 million uses
- factory testing guaranteed
- rather expensive option
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
3. Suspension Bag from Parts Galaxy
This single Suspension Bag from Parts Galaxy is designed to work well with a variety of Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles. It is the perfect replacement for a worn-out air bag in your older model of Town Car, Grand Marquis, or Crown Victoria.
- backed by 1-year warranty
- for cars made between 1994 and 2011
- only for rear wheels
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
2. Firestone Ride Rite Air Helper
The Firestone Ride Rite Air Helper air bags are suitable for supporting loads weighing anywhere between 3,000 and 5,000 pounds, making them a great choice for use in a pickup truck with a bed regularly filled with gear or building materials.
- uses tapered-style air springs
- suitable for diy installation
- great reviews from owners
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
1. Air Lift 57396 Load Lifter
The Air Lift 57396 Load Lifter kit comes with everything you need to get the rear wheels of your truck ready to support seriously-sized loads. The airbags in this system help to eliminate sagging and bottoming-out issues even over rough terrain.
- reduces trailer sway
- adds comfort to ride
- backed by lifetime warranty
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|