8 Best Angle Gauges | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. When you need to deliver a precise cut or alignment, whether working in wood, metal or any other material, you'll find one of these angle gauges ideal. They will let you find accurate measurements for every project, and come in handy pocket sized options as well as more durable professional-level models. Skip to the best angle gauge on Amazon.
The compact CMT DAG-001 Digital Angle gauge sports a durable waterproof aluminum housing that can stand up to any weather condition or temperature, and can tackle any size of job, whether big or small.
- adheres to any ferrous surface
- digital readings between + and - 180°
- measures mitre & bevel angles accurately
The iGaging AngleCube is a handy tool that calibrates easily on any flat reference surface with the press of a button, for accurate measurements time and again. It is both a level and a bevel gauge in one.
- spare battery included
- perfect for conduit bending
- resolution of 0.05 degrees
The Wixey WR300 angle gauge is the perfect companion for miter and table saws. It will help you achieve precise preset stops anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees, or for any angle in between. It adjusts in 0.1 degree increments.
- uncomplicated 2 button design
- has a zero button to reset angle
- conveniently stores in your pocket
The portable AccuRemote AT203919 Magnetic Angle Gauge offers precision and convenience in a budget-friendly package, allowing easy attachment to any steel object with its three built-in magnets. It displays relative/absolute angles.
- display flips to view at any angle
- 360-degree measuring range
- simple to operate
The intuitive Brown Line Metalworks BLDAG001 digital angle gauge boasts a large backlit digital display that makes for easy viewing. The unit provides audible feedback when the target angle is reached.
- low battery indicator light
- auto shutoff when not in use for 2 min.
- keep track of angular rotations
|Brand||Brown Line Metalworks|