10 Best Apple Corers | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. We know that the only reason you don't make apple pies on a regular basis isn't because you can't bake, but because the prep work is so time consuming. With one of these apple corers you won't have any excuses, so go ahead and fire up the oven. Skip to the best apple corer on Amazon.
The Boston Warehouse Mayor Corey adds a little flair to your otherwise mundane prep work. It boasts a clever design that is highly functional, and is uniquely made from an innovative recycled plastic and wood blend.
- comes in a variety of fun characters
- very affordable price
- doesn't seem built to last
The Cuisipro 747150 offers an effortless way to core an apple with its simple twist and pull design. It also features a unique lever that splits the tool in half for easy release of the unwanted core.
- ideal for large tough apples
- ergonomic handle is comfy to hold.
- hinge is a little weak and may break
You can't go wrong with the highly-rated StarPack Premier, which makes coring your apple or pear an enjoyable experience. Plus, it can be rinsed in soapy water or thrown in the dishwasher for easy maintenance.
- attractive brushed finish
- includes a cooking tip guide
- handle may be slippery when wet
The Nature's Kitchen NK05 is a popular choice, with its commercial-grade stainless steel construction that is built to last. It has gone through extensive tests with proven results, plus has a 100% money back guarantee.
- super sharp teeth
- built-in rubber grip prevents slippage
- works with pears, mangoes, and tomatoes
The Delightly Core Remover is perfect for home kitchens or professional bakers. Its large 8 x 3/4-inch design is easy to use with any size fruit and helps cut down on cooking or baking prep time.
- slender size stores nicely in a drawer
- strong construction won't bend or break
- functional and efficient
The Kitchen Basix KBXAC01 makes a great addition to any kitchen with its style and versatility. It has a soft, rubber handle that provides an excellent grip, while the sharp, serrated stainless steel blade cuts like a knife.
- dishwasher safe for easy care
- handle hole for hanging storage
- lightweight and easy to use
The high-quality German-made Westmark 1319 is designed to simplify your life by saving you time and energy. Its stainless steel construction is designed to look like tongs for optimal comfort and ease of use.
- resistant to corrosion
- sturdy one-piece design
- efficient and takes little effort