10 Best Archery Sets | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Looking for a new hobby? Satisfy your competitive sports urges while improving hand/eye coordination and mental focus with one of these archery sets. We've included models good for children just beginning the sport through to intermediate archers just beginning competitive shooting. Skip to the best archery set on Amazon.
The Easton Youth Beginner Recurve has an ambidextrous design, and comes in pink or black. It has an adjustable draw weight from 7 to 20 lbs., so it will grow with your kid as their skills and strength increases.
- bow feels very sturdy
- great value at the price
- included arrows break easily
The AW 34" Junior is easy to learn and operate. It has durable composite limbs and riser, a thirty-four-inch axle to axle length, and a twenty-pound draw rate. It is suitable for teens from 15 to 18 years old.
- make a good hunting bow
- easy assembly with good instructions
- trigger release is poor quality
The SAS Siege has an adjustable draw weight, so it is a good choice for younger shooters and multi-shooter homes where people of different strengths will be using the same bow. It has very rigid tolerances for enhanced accuracy.
- has an attractive waffle look
- has an accessory screw mount
- only available in a right-handed model
The Crosman Elkhorn Jr. is one of the highest rated, best liked archery sets on the market today. It comes at an affordable price point, and includes an arm guard, finger tab, a 2-piece quiver, and 2 composite arrows.
- has the feel of a full-size adult bow
- integrated composite center-shot riser
- heavy-duty, all-weather strings
The Genesis Kit is the official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program, and is available in a left or right-handed orientation. It was the first compound bow that automatically covered all draw lengths.
- produces very little recoil
- 2 free multi-colored ringed target faces
- incredibly accurate and quiet shooting
The Bear Archery Brave comes with everything the amateur to intermediate archer needs for safe, enjoyable shooting, including guards, sights and more. It has a good 15 to 25 lbs. draw weight range.
- cordura nylon string
- measures 16" axle to axle
- great for younger shooters
The Southland Archery Rex Quad Limb has an adjustable draw length from 20 to 29", and a max speed of 235 FPS. It comes in a set that includes a 3-pin bow sight, a twister arrow rest, a peep sight, a quiver and arrows.
- compressed abs limbs
- all the add-ons are detachable
- makes a great starter bow
|Brand||Southland Archery Suppl|