8 Best Bedwetting Alarms | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. So your little one has graduated from diapers but still occasionally has accidents overnight? Technology to the rescue. These bed-wetting alarms can awaken your child at the first detection of urine and rapidly train youngsters to wake up before the urge to go causes a problem. Skip to the best bedwetting alarm on Amazon.
The Wet-Stop3 W103 offers a simple cure to bed wetting at a very affordable price. This wearable unit is small and comfortable, which allows your child to sleep without disruption, and includes a reward system as motivation for successful dry nights.
- designed by a pediatric urologist
- instructions come in 6 languages
- alarm is quieter than others
With its small and lightweight design, the Nytone Alarm is one of the most comfortable systems on the market. The soft and flexible elastic band won't irritate sensitive skin, and the on/off switch is a notable feature that quickly quiets the alarm at night.
- one-year replacement warranty
- includes batteries for immediate use
- vibration isn't very strong
The award-winning Malem MO4S2 is a consumer favorite with its quick detection of urine to promote less accidents while instilling confidence in your child. It features an easy clip sensor that has a secure grip and also alerts the user if it is not fastened properly.
- has a tamper proof selection
- proven in clinical trials
- has a 2-step turnoff process
With the Smart Alarm, your child will be trained to wake up dry within weeks without the use of medication. It combines 8 loud alert sounds with a light and vibration option to avoid auditory alarms for those times that using one would be inconvenient or embarrassing.
- cycles through alarm sounds
- powered by a small microprocessor
- includes colorful reward stickers
The TheraPee by Dr. Sagie is the ultimate bed-wetting solution that combines the most advanced state-of-the-art technology with web-based interactive software to deliver results. It's a 100% online and automated program that can be customized specifically for your child.
- based on over 30 years of research
- ideal for a deep sleeping child
- step by step setup instructions