The 8 Best Bubble Wraps
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. And you thought all bubble wraps were the same. Not so. Depending on what you are shipping or storing, for how long, how large it is and what level of protection you need, there are all sorts of options, as demonstrated by this selection. They come in various colors, with handy pre-cut perforations and even with an anti-static coating that will stop it from sticking to you. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best bubble wrap on Amazon.
8. USPACKSHOP's Small Bubble Cushioning
There's nothing special about a roll of USPACKSHOP's Small Bubble Cushioning wrap, but that's OK: its job is to protect your special things, not to stand out. It is a relatively well-priced item, as its large 350-foot rolls cost the same as shorter rolls from competitors.
- tears off in 12" by 12" sheets
- good choice for whole house moves
- suitable for commercial use
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
7. JAM Paper Padded Bubble Mailers
If you run a business that needs to frequently ship smaller, fragile items, then save yourself the time and hassle of individually packing your wares each time and instead stock up on JAM Paper Padded Bubble Mailers. These self-sealing mailers are well worth their cost.
- metallic exterior reflects heat
- available in several colors
- easy peel and seal strip
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
6. Uboxes Small Bubble Cushioning Wrap
Rolls of Uboxes Small Bubble Cushioning Wrap come in multiple different colors, which can help you to differentiate your things from another person's belongings or can simply help you keep your own move, storage, or shipment process more organized.
- tear resistant design
- backed by satisfaction guarantee
- slightly overpriced option
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
5. HPS12 Handi-Pack Durabubble Bubble
The Polyair HPS12 Handi-Pack Durabubble Bubble Cushion Dispenser Style Box makes it easy to tear off the exact amount of bubble wrap you need for each task without the rest of the roll unwinding and getting in the way. Note that you do pay extra for that convenience.
- superior puncture resistance
- 100% recyclable material
- reliable burst strength
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
4. Yens Wide Large Bubble Wrap
A good, long strip of Yens Wide Large Bubble Wrap helps you protect all sorts of items and is great for those oversized, irregular goods. The wrap's large, soft bubbles provide superior cushioning against the movement and bumps that come with that moving truck.
- order contains two handy rolls
- reliable pre-cut perforations
- leaves slight filmy residue on hands
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
3. Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Original
Every roll of Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Original cushioning wrap features a nylon air retention barrier bubble that minimizes air loss, making this bubble wrap a good choice for items that will endure a long move or that are likely to sit in storage for a long time.
- soft wrap conforms easily around items
- good price for 150' roll
- extra lightweight design
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
2. Scotch Bubble Pouches
If you're moving small, sensitive items, like a smartphone, a hard drive or a prized family heirloom, slip the object into one of these Scotch Bubble Pouches to give it extra protection. They fit into large mailers or can be used as additional protection in a box.
- designed to be resealable
- excellent water resistance
- perfect for framed pictures
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
1. Pratt Polyethylene Perforated Industrial Air
Whether you're packing up your house, apartment, or office or whether you're shipping goods for sale, you'll offer the items the best protection and yourself the least frustration with this anti-static Pratt Polyethylene Perforated Industrial Air bubble wrap.
- cross-perforated every 12"
- proprietary antistatic coating
- good reviews from users
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|