10 Best Camping Pillows | March 2017
No need to rest your head on an uncomfortable backpack (or a log!) on your next outdoor adventure. These camping pillows are especially designed to be lightweight and to pack down compactly, so they don't hinder you on your trip. But, best of all, they are also extremely comfortable, so you can get a good night's sleep just about anywhere. Skip to the best camping pillow on Amazon.
If subtly isn't your M.O., then the SHO YOUR Pillow! is the one for you. Its almost garishly bright colors and patterns will certainly stand out anywhere, so you'll never have to worry about losing it, and the company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- won't be confused for someone else's
- fun choice for kids
- takes a while to deflate completely
The Archer Outdoor Gear has a unique valve system that allows it to self inflate when you are ready to use it. It has a foam inner cushion that is highly compressible when it is time to travel, and you can manually adjust the firmness.
- super durable for rough camping trips
- made with high quality materials
- a bit bulky for airplane use
The Exped Air Pillow goes from fully collapsed and compact to fully inflated and ready for bedtime with just two or three decent breaths, thanks to its efficient valve. When it is deflated, it is about the size of a fist, so fitting it in the pack shouldn't be a problem.
- soft and comfortable tricot polyester
- durable and long lasting
- makes a crinkly sound when you move
The Sea to Summit Aeros is a great choice for the backpacker or climber for whom every single ounce adds up. It weighs in at just two ounces and inflates with just a couple of breaths via a multi-functional valve. It's also laminated and abrasion resistant.
- made from 20d laminated polyester
- scalloped edge centers pillow on head
- feels too firm if fully inflated
|Brand||Sea to Summit|
The ONWEGO Travel has a small price tag but provides big comfort, thanks to its extra large size and its easily adjusted firmness. It's perfect for any away from home event whether it be in the wilderness, at the beach, or trying to catch some Zs on an airplane.
- durable enough for outdoors, yet soft
- moisture and slip resistant material
- easily wipes clean to keep it sanitary
Unlike most camping pillows, the Coop Home Goods isn't inflatable but rather the stuffing is comprised of a memory foam blend that is more akin to sleeping on your home pillow. It conforms to the shape of your head and neck for the perfect night's sleep.
- hand crafted in los angeles
- naturally thermo regulating
- fully machine washable
|Brand||Coop Home Goods|
The Teton Sports 1018-P is a great low cost option, which is also a great value for the quality. It comes with an attractive checkered flannel pillowcase that won't shrink in the wash and will help keep you warm even on those cold nights in camp.
- weighs under 1lb with case & stuff sack
- retains its loft after repeated uses
- lifetime limited warranty
The Sierra Designs DriDown Pillow is so comfortable you might just keep using it even after the camping trip is over. It combines air cushioning with a pillow top cover for an extra restful sleep, plus it is available in four color choices.
- includes a stuff sack for portability
- full weight of both pieces just 5.8 oz.
- insert can be replaced with clothes