10 Best Cast Iron Teapots | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Travel to Japan, China or England and you will see that serving tea is as much a ceremony as a chance for refreshment. These cast iron teapots will lend a touch of elegance to your kitchen and let you savor their brewed teas while admiring their beauty. Skip to the best cast iron teapot on Amazon.
For those looking for a more contemporary flair, the Iwachu 480-932 is the perfect choice with its sacred chrysanthemum flower inspired pattern. It is a simple, but stunning, way to serve your guests.
- one of japan's top ironware mfctrs.
- heats water up perfectly
- doesn't always provide a clean pour
The Guro GUS14 features an elegant low profile design with an impressive 41-ounce capacity, so you can enjoy multiple cups in one sitting. It also makes an attractive table decoration when not in use.
- available in a variety of colors
- tea leaves stay tightly in the infuser
- a bit on the expensive side
Brew and serve tea in a sophisticated manner using the M.V. Trading T8130, which features a dragonfly design that represents joy, happiness and strength. The interior is coated with a protective black enamel that prevents rusting.
- comes with coordinating accessories
- heavy duty purified cast iron
- has a short spout for easy pouring
The Happy Sales TS111-09P comes as a complete set including four teacups and one trivet in a complimentary gift box. It boasts an eye-catching raspberry color with striking gold accents that will remain beautiful for years to come.
- made in japan with quality craftsmanship
- handle provides a sturdy grip
- not designed to boil water
The authentic Iwachu 480-873 offers superior quality, skill and artistry like no other. This attractive masterpiece is perfect for entertaining and can fill two large mugs or four small teacups as needed.
- large diffuser holds a lot of tea leaves
- stylish antique look
- stays cool to the touch
Add a touch of elegance to your table with the Primula PCI-4340, featuring a traditional Japanese cherry blossom print in a bold blue finish. It is designed to distribute heat evenly for a consistent, long-lasting temperature.
- easy to clean and maintain
- includes a stainless steel tea infuser
- budget-friendly price
The premium Ufengke-ts gives your tea brewing a traditional touch, while also adding immense flavor. It is handcrafted to perfection with meticulous detail, featuring a rosefinch pattern and an elegantly sculpted loop handle.
- can be heated directly on the stove
- gorgeous copper and silver accents
- high quality construction