10 Best Cherry Pitters | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Call us anti-American if you like, but we think a cherry pie beats an apple pie hands down. Of course, we never make one because who can face all the work of getting the stones out? Perhaps we'll start baking thanks to one of these cherry pitters, which take all the hassle out of preparing cherries for canning, freezing, dehydrating and baking. Skip to the best cherry pitter on Amazon.
The Kitchen Gizmo KG-CP1 offers function and style that makes pitting a breeze. Its patented design automatically loads cherries from the feed tray, removes the pit and then ejects it into your bowl without crushing or bruising.
- comes with a 2 year warranty
- has a special cross-shaped blade
- feeder tray doesn't slide out smoothly
The sturdy OXO Good Grips 1255180 is made of a durable die-cast zinc construction that removes pits with ease. Its generous holder accommodates large cherries, like bing and rainier, and is recessed to secure smaller sizes as well.
- soft, comfortable non-slip handles
- available in black or red
- splatter shield doesn't really work
The Progressive Prepworks GPC-5100 is an innovative tool that makes prep time more fun and efficient. Its unique design features strong zinc prongs and a removable base that can pit up to 6 cherries in a single motion.
- locks tightly for storage
- small footprint takes up little space
- takes time to load and reload
Simply your life with the Norpro Deluxe 5121, which is ideal for canning, freezing, dehydrating and baking. It features a high vacuum suction base that keeps the unit in place during use for added stability.
- lightweight and easy to maneuver
- simple to disassemble for cleaning
- smaller cherries get stuck sometimes
The Squeeze2Pit Cherry Pitter saves you time and money so you can start eating cherries in a hassle free way. It has a soft squeezing mechanism that results in minimal splashing of juices for less mess and a quicker cleanup time.
- comes in a stunning black gift box
- lifetime free replacement warranty
- great for making pies, cakes, and jams
Made from cast aluminum with a powder coated finish, the Westmark W4000 is built to last for the long haul. It is made in Germany with the highest quality standards, at a price that won't break the bank.
- dishwasher safe for easy maintenance
- smooth and accurate operation
- won't rust or corrode
|Brand||Harold Import Company,|
Impress your family and friends with the Press2Pit Cherry Pitter. Its ergonomic handle and smooth spring action design effortlessly pits 60 pristine looking cherries per minute using very little pressure.
- ideal for arthritic hands
- all parts wash with running water
- locks securely on a counter
|Brand||Press2Pit Cherry Pitter|