10 Best Children's Grills | March 2017
Kids love nothing more than to mimic their parents, which can actually help them with all kinds of physical and mental development. So watch their imaginations run wild as they BBQ just like mom or dad on one of these children's grills. They are surprisingly realistic considering they come in such pint-sized packages built for tiny hands. Skip to the best children's grill on Amazon.
The Ginzick Super Fun Kids Barbecue is the perfect choice for on the go fun. It is small enough that kids can carry it by themselves, plus the entire unit and the accessories are housed in a latch-closed case, so you don't lose pieces when traveling.
- good for indoor or outdoor use
- sizzles just like a real bbq
- too short to play with standing up
The Theo Klein Weber Kettle looks just like a real 8-ball grill to give your child the most realistic cooking experience. It includes light up charcoal, a faux grill lighter, and two grill plates; one for the charcoal and one for the food.
- easy for kids to roll around
- easy to assemble in minutes
- charcoal can be hard to light up
Drop the Little Tikes Cook 'n Play right next to your grill and your little one can keep him or herself occupied while you cook dinner for the family. It has a working door on the oven, a molded-in sink, and clicking knobs on the grill for added creative role play.
- lots of imaginary prep space
- grill has dual levels
- doesn't make any cooking sounds
The Hape Playfully Delicious has a realistic look, with an opening hood for more fun pretend play. It comes with fake shish kabobs, fish and steaks, so your kid can flip and move food about the grill just like you do. It's ideal for kids from 3 to 5 years old.
- four pretend burner dials
- all non-toxic and child safe finishes
- has glowing coals below the grill
The Kidkraft Chillin & Grillin looks like a high end outdoor kitchen with its faux stainless steel appliances. It's big enough for multiple kids to play with at the same time, so it's a good choice for those who may have a large family.
- removable sink for easy cleaning
- real lights in the burners
- has a flip-up grill lid with a handle
If you have a little camper on your hands, then they'll love the Educational Insights Grill-And-Go. It promotes imaginary play as your child acts out camp cooking fun using 2 light-up surfaces with realistic sizzling and boiling sounds.
- includes coffee pot, pan and 4 utensils
- all pieces store in a carry-along case
- small enough to take on trips
The Step2 Gather & Grille is a full outdoor playhouse that includes a patio area with a bench for two, so your kid can be a pretend host to friends. It comes with a 5 piece accessory kit that includes miniature grilling tools and condiments.
- dutch door and large windows
- electronic doorbell with realistic chime
- kitchen with sink inside the house