10 Best Creeper Seats | March 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. No, these are not chairs designed for unsavory individuals. But professional automotive mechanics and home tinkerers will both appreciate the comfort and convenience offered by these creeper seats that make any job easier and faster, whether sitting down or lying flat. Skip to the best creeper seat on Amazon.
With an oil-resistant vinyl-covered padded seat and offset-center swivel casters made from high-quality nylon, the Ironton CRP-36 Creeper makes working under vehicles much easier and almost comfortable.
- foam padding is 2 inches thick
- very competitive price point
- size not ideal for taller users
This Blackhawk B2036 Black Foldable Creeper has a comfortable seat that becomes a soft headrest when you use the unit while lying flat. Its casters roll smoothly on concrete surfaces and asphalt as well.
- collapses flat for compact storage
- decent price point
- too narrow for some users
The Omega 92450 Tool Box Creeper features an integrated toolbox with three front and rear access drawers great for storing all those tools you need for brake jobs, strut repairs, and auto detailing work.
- assembly is very easy
- covered by 1-year warranty
- toolbox lock is unreliable
The Powerbuilt 640981 Floor Creeper is constructed with tubular steel with a built-in tool tray for keeping everything you need handy, so that you can focus on completing work efficiently and then getting up off the floor.
- vinyl cushion is comfortable
- creeper is 40 inches long
- six casters evenly distribute weight
The Omega 91452 Low Profile Creeper is capable both of folding into a Z-shape and lying flat depending on your work needs. Its heavy duty frame and rugged polyurethane wheels support up to 450 pounds.
- durable powder coated finish
- the pad is fully upholstered
- 6 swivel casters make it easy to move
The Traxion 1-100 ProGear has a low profile design, a contoured deck for superior comfort, and very large casters for easy maneuverability on tough workshop floors. Its wide-bodied design accommodates larger users with ease.
- good lumbar support reduces user fatigue
- great option for professional mechanics
- designed to last for years
With its one-piece molded body and large 5-3/8" diameter wheels, the Dale Adams Enterprises Bone Rough Rider 70312 Creeper provides superior support and mobility even on rough terrain. Its unique shape cradles the neck and shoulders.
- extra ground clearance for outdoor use
- 400-pound weight capacity
- made in the united states