10 Best Dog Nail Trimmers | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you have a pooch who like to "shake hands" but ends up snagging your pants, skirt or hosiery every time, perhaps you need to invest in a pair of these dog nail trimmers. Keeping Fido's nails in good order makes them more comfortable for him, and prevents any issues with walking on hard floors in the home. These models are designed to make the grooming process as easy and painless as possible. Skip to the best dog nail trimmer on Amazon.
Create a stress-free experience for your furry friend using the Wagglies Nail Clippers. It features a unique angled stainless steel head design for fast and easy trimming, plus it includes a free how-to safety guide, so you can clip their nails with confidence.
- comes with a lifetime guarantee
- narrow design fits nicely in your hand
- included nail file is not very good
The OmegaPet Dog Clippers is a popular choice that is suitable for pets of all breeds and sizes. They are super easy to maneuver and one of the lightest trimmers on the market, plus the extra long nonslip handles provide a firm grip for optimal control.
- safety guard prevents over-clipping
- comes in at a great price
- blade is not as sharp as others
If you have a skittish dog, the super-quiet URPOWER Nail Grinder is the trimming tool for you. It is constructed with a diamond bit grinder that is safer and more effective than nail clippers, while also reducing the risk of clipping the claws too short.
- ideal for shaping and smoothing
- lightweight design is easy to hold
- not powerful enough for large dogs
The Epica Pet makes trimming your dog's nails easier and safer with superior performance. It is made with high grade stainless steel that won't bend, scratch or rust, plus the blades stay sharp through many sessions on even the toughest nails.
- cuts clean without ragged edges
- great for medium and large dogs
- has a safety lock for protection
Designed with professionals in mind, the Resco Original PF0732 is a patented guillotine-style trimmer that vets have relied on for years. It slices through your pet's nails quickly and easily without grabbing or splitting, making it an enjoyable experience for all.
- replacement cutting blades available
- made in the united states
- works well on small to medium sized dogs
The best-selling Safari 770045 Professional will quickly become your favorite grooming tool with its durable construction and unbeatable price. It's great for weekly nail trimming and maintenance, plus it saves you time and money on a trip to the vet or groomer.
- has a safety stop to prevent any injury
- comes in sizes for small to large dogs
- great for puppies and adults
|Brand||Safari Pet Products|
The premium Trim-Pet Clippers combine sharp high-quality stainless steel cutting blades with ergonomic handles to turn an otherwise dreaded experience into a pleasant one. Also, the extra long conical spring works smoothly to provide a precise cut every time.
- spring guard protects the users hands
- long handles fit all hand sizes
- blades stay sharp for a long time