10 Best Dog Sweaters | April 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. When the weather tuns cold or wet, we all put on jackets or coats. Right? So maybe your four-legged friend can use the same kind of protection. Keep him or her toasty and dry this winter in one of these dog sweaters. Skip to the best dog sweater on Amazon.
The Zack & Zoey Nor'easter dog coat has a waterproof shell on one side and a fleece lining on the other, making it good for cold or rainy days such as your pooch might face in the northeast. It comes in too many colors to list.
- reflective stripe for safety
- cute paw print detailing
- no harness or leash slits
|Brand||Zack & Zoey|
|Model||UM210 20 43|
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Anima Dog Bomber Jacket has snap-on button closures to keep it snug on your dog without any riding up or down, even with plenty of romping and roaming. The hood is lined with a warm layer of acrylic faux fur.
- satin outer over polyester interior
- has a patriotic us flag patch
- paws can get tangled in the sleeves
|Rating||3.5 / 5.0|
The AKC AK3204-03 comes in red, green, or blue plaid, and it can be reversed for those days you prefer a solid color on your pup. It is 100% machine washable, so that dog scent won't linger even after long days of use.
- very soft and comfortable
- easy to loop your leash through it
- only available for toy and small breeds
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
If you are expecting truly harsh, cold winter days, the Evergreens USA Airman Dog Winter coat is the perfect choice. It's well insulated and has lots of extra fur around the hood, and it features sleeves for all four legs.
- nylon shell blocks the wind
- protects the dog's entire body
- sizing runs small so order a larger one
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Fashion Pet Arctic Dog Coat has a reversible design, so it can be worn color side out or black side out, those colors being either bright pink or bright red. It has Velcro attachment straps on the neck and belly.
- rubber paw print patch
- sizing doesn't have to be perfect
- doesn't cause chafing or rashes
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
Not only will the Bolbove iPet Rain Slicker keep your dog protected during heavy rains, it's also quite charming, what with its flip-up hood. The jacket features bright neon colors for added visibility and safety.
- 2 layer design is breathable and warm
- adjustable belly strap
- non-absorbent material won't smell
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Ruffwear Climate Changer is great for active pets. It features warm, yet breathable, fleece that rides high on the neck to keep all vital areas warm and protected. Its zippered closure helps ensure a snug fit.
- slim profile design
- comes in 3 different colors
- reflective trim for low-light visibility
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
You can attach your leash directly to the Gooby Padded Cold Weather Vest using the O-ring sewn into the back. It quickly zippers on and off, making it a convenient choice for use during those quick bathroom break walks.
- multiple d-rings on the back
- fur guard zipper won't pull hairs
- snap button at the top of the zipper
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Kurgo Loft is completely waterproof and comes in multiple sizes, so there is one to fit practically every dog. The large size is adjustable for dogs with a chest between 30" and 38". The jacket has a zippered leash opening.
- made from microtomic ripstop nylon
- great reviews from owners
- lightweight, but still warm
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The Ruffwear K-9 Utility Jacket has an incredibly strong polyester outer fabric made from recycled materials. The interior is lined with warm and cozy fleece, perfect for keeping your canine warm in extreme weather conditions.
- allows a full range of motion
- easy to adjust to dog's size
- can use a harness over the coat
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|