10 Best Drawer Liners | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Perfect for adding a decorative and pleasantly smelling touch to any dresser, these drawer liners are quick and easy to install. With a wide variety of designs to choose from, you'll also be able to find the ideal ones for your kitchen drawers and cabinet shelves. Skip to the best drawer liner on Amazon.
The W.J. Hagerty 19111 is the perfect gift to accompany a set of sterling silver utensils, because it will protect them for years to come. Since it can be zipped up to cover silverware completely, the liner protects its contents from other items in the drawer.
- contains r-22 to prevent tarnishing
- has separators for each piece
- zipper is finicky
|Brand||W. J. Hagerty|
The Macbeth Collection Rugby Chevron comes as a set of two rolls of self-adhesive drawer liner, each measuring 18 inches wide and 120 inches long. It will add a pop of color and style to boring wire pantry shelves and prevent small items from falling through.
- looks like designer wallpaper
- doesn't cause damage when removed
- won't peel at the edges
|Brand||The Macbeth Collection|
The Kittrich Corporation Magic Cover attaches to your drawers using an adhesive, making it a good semi-permanent option. It's available in a clear hue, meaning it won't interrupt the natural look of your furniture, and it comes in a 75-foot roll.
- made in the usa
- has printed-on instructions
- ideal for protecting desktops too
The ultra-padded Viper Tool Storage VLINERBL is ready for whatever you want to toss on it, from sharp pliers to heavy hammers. It can keep your tool boxes from denting and your cabinet shelves from chipping. Get this for the avid DIYer in your life.
- black color makes tools easy to see
- compresses for compact storage
- excellent grip on top and bottom
|Brand||Viper Tool Storage|
The Duralux DL-R20-001 features durable faux leather on one side, giving your furniture a luxury look, and a felt liner on the other that is gentle on wood. It's perfect for dressing up old coffee tables or supporting heavy items in your drawers.
- can be used either side up
- air bubbles don't collect under it
- material wicks away moisture
If you need a drawer liner that's so affordable you can purchase enough for every room, get the Duck Brand 1017689. It's available in 13 colors and patterns to match any decor, and has a smooth top that doesn't protrude out too far.
- safe to put in the washing machine
- non-slip grip on the bottom
- made from puncture-resistant vinyl
If you take great pride in your long-curated collection of spices, then store it on the YouCopia 11046-32-WGY. You will receive enough liner to hold up to 24 bottles, and the material is easy to cut and customize to fit in your drawer.
- foam prevents bottles from rolling
- won't leave a sticky residue
- neutral color complements any drawer