6 Best Electric Hoists | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Whether you work in a warehouse, an engine repair shop or a lumber yard, there's going to be stuff way to heavy for you to lift on your own. But why work hard when you can work smart, by letting these quality electric hoists do the heavy lifting for you. Skip to the best electric hoist on Amazon.
The Northern Industrial Tools Electric Hoist boasts a 1,100 pound load-lifting capacity. It's also designed with safety in mind as its remote allows you to control it from the ground, well away from that potentially dangerous burden.
- 40-foot cable comes standard
- easy and intuitive to operate
- remote cord much shorter than lift cable
Ideal for any type of automotive or machine shop that requires frequent lifting of even the heaviest engine parts or equipment, the Champion 18890 is a dependable workhorse with a mighty and durable 11.6 horsepower motor.
- very well rated by users
- includes pulley lift for dual line use
- line speed of 16.5 feet per minute
|Brand||Champion Power Equipmen|
The Northern Industrial H-M405 has a double-line load capacity that gives you the ability to lift up to 2,000 pounds. Its anti-twist cables keep the lift process safe and steady, and prevent time-wasting snarls.
- compact size makes it easy to install
- swivel hook makes attaching loads easy
- ideal for lifting lumber or pallets