10 Best Fans Under $50 | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. You don't have to suffer in the sweltering heat even if you're on a budget. These fans under $50 will provide a cooling airflow in any room of your house, at your desk at work, and even in your car. Skip to the best fan under $50 on Amazon.
The Bionaire BT014-U is a stylish and functional option when space is limited. It has a high end look with a sleek metallic finish that looks attractive on any tabletop, and it runs quietly so as not to disturb others.
- easy to access top located controls
- great for a small bathroom or cubicle
- has a narrow air stream
The Vornado Zippi boasts an eye-catching innovative design that features soft nylon blades that are safe to touch while in operation. It is available in a wide range of fun colors and can fold up compactly for easy storage.
- high-gloss, sleek finish
- sturdy plastic housing
- motor seems to wear out quickly
The Honeywell HT-908 is a popular choice for its function and price. It features TurboForce power for intense cooling of small to medium sized rooms, and has a wide base that prevents it from tipping over.
- quieter than many comparable fans
- breeze can be felt from far away
- control knob is not easy to access
With its tall, slim design, the Lasko 2511 makes a great corner option for your home, dorm or office. Its energy-saving timer lets you program it to your preference so you can fall asleep and wake up comfortably to the same air flow.
- user-friendly touch control operation
- stable on any flat floor surface
- highest speed is not super powerful
The Ozeri Brezza III boasts a sophisticated, aerodynamic design that is powered by dual oscillating motors with automatic vertical and horizontal motion. Plus, it has a non-oscillating mode for uniform airflow, if preferred.
- 4 different motor speeds for max cooling
- has an extended-range remote control
- setting 4 is extremely high powered
When you need a personal fan for your desk or nightstand, look no further than the Chillout GF-55. Its small footprint takes up little space, and it comes in very stylish green and grey or grey and white color combinations.
- ideal for daily use
- fits compactly in a suitcase for trips
- great quality at an affordable price
The Avalon 16 inch makes a great versatile household fan that can be placed on a dresser, table or on the floor. The fan head can be adjusted to tilt a full 360 degrees to enhance airflow in any direction.
- durable and powerful copper motor
- built-in easy carry handle
- super quiet operation