10 Best Foot Rests | March 2017
We spent 21 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Now that extended sitting has been declared as more dangerous to your health than smoking, at least make sure you use one of these foot rests if you are going to be hunched over your desk for long periods. They are ergonomically designed to alleviate pressure points and improve posture, and promote better circulation in your feet and lower legs. Skip to the best foot rest on Amazon.
The Safco Products 92311 has been made with specially manufactured memory foam that delivers soft cushioning for both the feet and legs. The half cylinder design keeps its shape well and the removable cover is machine washable for convenience.
- foot rest is compact enough for travel
- 100% money back guarantee
- has no adjustment options
The InteVision Cushion contains hypoallergenic foam that distributes the weight of your feet and legs evenly for quick tension relief from aches and pains. The zippered nylon cover also has a non-slip tread and is easy to remove when it's time to clean.
- firm and supportive, yet cushioning
- stylish and simple design
- black traction dots fall off easily
Capable of being used as a foot rest or a free-standing source of climate control, the Fellowes 8030901 is extremely versatile. It has a built-in fan that can adjust workspace airflow, and it features 3 temperature settings, including a heat option.
- massage bumps on surface
- automatic shutoff prevents overheating
- the unit can get rather noisy
The Safco Task Master is constructed from heavy gauge black tubular steel that can support even the heaviest users. It has a textured anti-slip platform that mounts at an 8-degree angle and allows for a wide range of height adjustments from 5-1/2" to 15".
- relieves pressure for standing workers
- locks easily with the use of button tabs
- cannot be set completely flat
The DaddyDo 3M Adjustable foot rest can be adjusted to a 30-degree angle from a horizontal position, giving you a lot of foot positions. Its extra wide platform provides ample room and comfort for tired feet, plus it's available in a thinner model for smaller spaces.
- super stable steel construction
- has a slip-resistant surface
- backed by a 5-year warranty
The Kantek Professional offers an ergonomic design that is adjustable to 4 height positions. Its large surface platform has massage bumps built to soothe aching feet, provide comfort and relieve strain when sitting and working for long periods.
- lightweight and easy to move around
- adjusts smoothly and quietly
- cannot lock the tilt in place
The Humanscale Foot Machine has ball bearing rotors that encourage a gentle rocking motion of the foot to improve circulation and provide relief from prolonged, static sitting. It also has non-skid inset pads that prevent slippage when you lean on it.
- 3-inch adjustable height
- massage balls help to rejuvenate feet
- bottom rubber pads protect flooring