10 Best Ice Cream Scoopers | March 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If you have the discipline to eat sensible portions rather than simply gorging yourself straight from the tub, like us, then check out these ice cream scoopers. They make it easy to create perfect cones of ice cream, sorbet and frozen yogurt, or to serve refined scoops at the family table or a dinner party. Skip to the best ice cream scooper on Amazon.
The Tovolo Tilt-Up is a must-have for the modern kitchen. It features a uniquely designed footed handle that keeps the head resting above the countertop when you set it down, so there's less mess to clean up.
- compact and stores easily
- beautiful polished die cast head
- not as well-balanced as other brands
Get professional results with maximum comfort using the Kitchen Panda. This premium quality tool is soft to the touch and allows for a firm grip thanks to its grooved design that helps to keep your fingers in place.
- can wash by hand or in the dishwasher
- makes perfectly shaped scoops every time
- works better for smaller portions
|Brand||The Kitchen Panda|
The SUMO Scoop combines style and function in an innovative design. Its ergonomic handle is made from a thermoplastic elastomer rubber that's BPA-free and food-safe, plus it comes in 3 cool contemporary colors to choose from.
- professional-grade quality
- backed by a lifetime guarantee
- may be a bit too heavy for some
The Kitchenry TK-S1 cuts through the coldest and hardest of ice creams with a special defrosting liquid inside the handle that works with your natural body heat. It is nearly indestructible and will never break or bend during use.
- made from heavy gauge cast aluminum
- beveled edge design
- takes little effort to scoop
Create the perfect scoop using the Zeroll 1020, made from a high-lustre aluminum that will look beautiful for years to come. It is ideal for commercial use as each end cap is color coded for quick recognition of the scoop size.
- solid one piece construction
- made in the united states
- comfortable in the right or left hand
The Boston Warehouse Spade makes a fun, yet functional addition to your kitchen. It sports an adorable whale shape that is cleverly designed with a nonstick metal tail as the scoop, and a well-balanced, cushioned handle as the head.
- safe smooth edges
- easy for kids to use
- high quality at a great price
The best-selling OXO Good Grips 1191000 is designed with a unique pointed tip that makes it simple to scoop hard ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet. You can also reach into the corners of any shaped tub thanks to its flat edge sides.
- has a comfortable, non-slip grip
- stainless steel won't chip or discolor
- comes with a lifetime guarantee