8 Best Junior Basketballs | April 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Forget all those books and learning nonsense. Get your kids one of these junior basketballs early on, so they can make it to the NBA, buy you an awesome crib and fill it will all kinds of bling. Just kidding. But they do make a great gift that will get your child away from their phones and exercising regularly. Skip to the best junior basketball on Amazon.
The School Smart Junior provides a cost-effective solution for schools. The high-density polyurethane foam is durable, resists abrasions and can withstand rigorous play, but it comes with a strong smell.
- ideal for recreational programs
- can be used for versatile play
- not meant for real basketball games
|Rating||3.5 / 5.0|
The Franklin Sports Grip-Rite 1000 is made of top-grade rubber and yarn that is wound specifically to hold up on outdoor surfaces. Plus, its pro width deep channel construction helps to improve ball handling.
- comes in a variety of playful colors
- recommended for ages 5-8 years old
- seems to lose air quickly
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
The MacGregor X6000 is made of a durable composite construction that gives you the leather feel at half the price. It is ideal for schools, recreational facilities or sports associations who want quality that will last for years.
- wide channel design
- has a great bounce
- more suitable for intermediate players
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The SportimeMax Hands-On features an ingenious color coding layout for correct hand positioning cues. Plus, the alternating yellow and orange stripes provide visibility of proper rearward rotation.
- ideal for both home and school use
- easy for kids to learn with
- heavier than other training balls
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The Mikasa BX1000 has the look, weight and feel of a regular basketball, but is made for smaller hands. It features a deep pebble design that provides a solid grip for optimal performance during practice and games.
- simple to inflate
- great latex-free option
- best for use as an indoor ball
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
Get your game on with the Spalding Rookie Gear, which is designed specifically for kids during recreational play. It features a high performance composite leather cover in bright colors that will get you noticed on the court.
- also available in brown
- lighter weight helps build better form
- boosts kids confidence in their skills
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Voit Lite 80 is the ideal ball for those looking for performance, durability, and strength on a budget. It is 20% lighter than a standard ball, which may help your child improve their shooting, grabbing, and dribbling skills.
- comes with a 1 year warranty
- ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- easy to maneuver for kids
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
The Pull Bouy Inc Hoop Teach offers a simple and effective way to train your little baller. Bright graphics clearly illustrate how to execute essential skills, including proper shooting mechanics.
- works for left and right handed players
- engaging kid-friendly colors
- great concept for visual learners
|Brand||Pull Bouy Inc|
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|