10 Best Kids Xylophones | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If you think your children don't make enough noise, then go ahead and get them one of these kids' xylophones. (Are you mad?) On the plus side, it might just inspire a lifelong love of music that turns them into mega rock stars so they can buy you a beach house (no guarantees implied or intended). Skip to the best kids xylophone on Amazon.
Designed with your tots safety in mind, the Hohner Kids HMX3008B features rounded edges and is accurately tuned for sensitive little ears. Its color coded song sheets make it simple for beginners to learn how to play.
- packaged in an attractive gift box
- bars are designed to stay intact
- mallet can bend easily
Expect high-quality sound with the 27-note chromatic scale Trophy T1727 at a price that's hard to pass up. It comes permanently mounted in its own attached stylish case that boasts a bright yellow finish for easy identification.
- makes a good practice set
- different mallets can create fun sounds
- not suitable for school bands
The Lyons AX-25N2 is a popular portable solution for traveling musicians featuring a convenient case that also doubles as a music stand when opened up. Its silver-plated steel bars are square edged to produce a well projected sound.
- individual bells conveniently pop off
- great for kids and adults alike
- notes are a bit high-pitched and loud
The handcrafted Upado Unlimited features safe, non-removable brightly colored keys that are marked in an 8 key scale from C to C. It makes pleasurable music, while also developing motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- hassle-free replacement up to 5 years
- durable and can withstand rigorous play
- includes well-written music books
Play virtually any song on the full chromatic D'Luca TL25D featuring 20 keys that simulate both the white and black keys on a piano. It includes 5 double-sided music cards that make it easy to play classic songs such as Old McDonald.
- comes with a quick start guide
- has sharps, flats and natural notes
- durable high quality construction
Encourage early music-making with the Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics. It boasts a colorful, child-friendly design with 4 smooth rolling wheels that make it easy to pull along for entertainment on the go.
- attached mallet never gets lost
- offered at a great price
- good for ages 18 months - 5 years old
The premium Lyons Diatonic Soprano features rosewood tone bars and an all-glued construction for increased resonance with a rich, full sound. It includes two F# bars and one Bb bar to allow young students to play in various keys.
- child mallets included
- bars have note identification
- solid wood box with a natural-finish
|Model||KIT - 585524|