10 Best King Sheets | May 2017
We spent 20 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If you and your partner favor the additional space and comfort of a larger bed, it can be difficult to find the right bedding to fit and match with your decor. Our selection of king sheets includes everything from the economical to the luxurious and will ensure a perfectly comfortable night's sleep while adding to the look of any bedroom. Skip to the best king sheet on Amazon.
If you're looking for an ultra-light option, you need to try the Impressions Percale P300KGSH. They are perfect for hot summer nights when heavier brands just won't do, and boast a special weave that is soothing to the skin. Unfortunately, they easily slip off the bed.
- crisp and tight percale weave
- will last for years to come
- lint tends to cling to them
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
Made by one of the leaders in the industry, MALOUF Genuine Egyptian Cotton are versatile and comfortable and can be used in any season and with any bedroom decor. They feature tight stitching in the top sheet that offers an elegant accent.
- 400 thread count for the perfect density
- mercerized to strengthen the fibers
- very hard to get wrinkles out of
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Tribeca Living Garden Flannel combine a beautiful floral pattern with a strong fiber to create a wonderful product that will instantly brighten any room. These are the perfect way to make a guest room look more inviting or to dress up a room for rent.
- nice textured, antique looking finish
- anti-slip material on the bottom sheet
- shed a lot in the dryer
|Rating||3.5 / 5.0|
The DreamFit 3-Degree are one of the highest quality and most luxurious options on the market today, made from select natural cotton with a soft satin weave that feels incredible on your skin. Plus the fitted sheet has elastic corner straps for a secure fit.
- manufactured in the usa
- fold very flat and compact
- only available in muted colors
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The Sweet Home Collection 1500 are made from a microfiber that resists stains, which makes them easy to maintain. They're double brushed and will retain their softness no matter how many times you wash them. Plus they wick away moisture.
- fit over a mattress and memory foam pad
- good elastic on the fitted sheet
- thin and not meant for cold climates
|Brand||Sweet Home Collection|
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
If you are searching for a brand with an elegant look, you'll appreciate the Luxor Treasures. With floral lace embroidery, these add class to any bedroom. Plus they make a great gift for newlyweds because they come in neutral tones and are wrapped in a decorative box.
- will not shrink in the dryer
- includes nice oversized pillow cases
- tend to wrinkle after washing
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Pinzon Heavyweight are made from a velvety flannel that will make you want to stay in bed all day. They're designed for people who like bedding to feel weighted, like its hugging them, and make the perfect gift for anyone living in a cold climate.
- the muted colors match most rooms
- the combed yarn has no uneven fibers
- no pilling after several washes
|Brand||Pinzon by Amazon|
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Simple Deluxe Microfiber have an extra fine weave that not only makes them feel super smooth but also makes them difficult to tear. They have an embossed pattern that resembles those of luxury hotels and makes you want to fold them over your blanket.
- durable yet costs less than $20
- wrinkle resistant for easier care
- material is lightweight
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The Cariloha Crazy Soft are made from eco-friendly and luxurious viscose that comes from bamboo. The material is breathable, creating a comfortable climate in your bed all year long. Plus they have extra deep pockets to fit mattresses up to 18 inches thick.
- won't cause skin irritations
- feel comparable to egyptian cotton
- not at all slippery
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|