10 Best Measuring Wheels | December 2016
Construction personnel, surveyors, real estate professionals, landscaper designers and DIY-ers taking on bigger jobs need to measure longer distances than a standard tape will allow. That's when one of these measuring wheels come into their own, to provide accurate measurements needed for efficient materials planning. Skip to the best measuring wheel on Amazon.
The tri-fold Aain TM005 features the new EZ-folding system and a patented gear transmission for fast and reliable results every time. It's perfect for planning patios, measuring ball fields, or for other casual applications.
- counter with push button reset button
- 4" wheel provides superior balance
- not meant for professional use
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Komelon MK45M stands up to any outdoor job, with an adjustable twist and lock handle and accurate gear driven counter. It also stands up on its own when you need to pause to make a note, thanks to its built-in kickstand.
- composite tread to help improve traction
- 14.3 inch diameter wheels
- measures in meters, not feet
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
The lightweight Rolatape RT204M provides accurate metric measurements on any smooth or hard surface for your next home remodeling project. It is easy to extend and/or retract the handle, thanks to a simple twist locking motion.
- comfortable rubber handle grip
- easy storage with its compact size
- switch reads to 1-centimeter increments
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The dual measuring Calculated Industries Wheel Master 4D boasts a telescoping three-piece handle with snap locks that can reach up to 42-inches at full extension. It is accurate to within 99.7% when measuring up to 10,000 feet.
- ideal for real estate pros or appraisers
- provides maximum stability
- reflective tape for safety
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The tough, all-purpose Rolatape 32-400 Measuring Wheel will handle all your ground measurement needs. It has an all-steel construction, and a four-foot circumference wheel that measures up to 100,000 feet with accuracy and ease.
- great for heavy-duty construction jobs
- works well over varied terrain
- simple to use with no batteries needed
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Keson RRT12 Measuring Wheel features an innovative gear shaft driven counter placed above the wheel. It is ideal for asphalt, paving, mulch, and more, making it a great choice for landscape designers.
- comfortable pistol grip
- reset readings on handle or unit housing
- folds down to 1/2 its size
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Lufkin MW38TP is constructed of tough plastic parts that stand up to heavy daily use. It can measure uneven terrain as easily as perfectly smooth indoor flooring, and it takes measurements as fast as you can walk.
- handle quickly adjusts to many heights
- counter dial uses feet and inches
- molded rubber tires resist corrosion
|Brand||Apex Tool Group|
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The commercial-grade Calculated Industries 6540 Wheel master is ideal for professionals measuring worksites or planning civic engineering projects. It has an easy-to-use balanced center-line design that promises accurate results.
- backpack carrying bag included
- ergonomically designed for comfort
- can fold to half size for portability
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The super accurate and surprisingly lightweight Rolatape RT312 Measuring Wheel is equipped with a comfortable, ergonomic pistol grip, and a precision molded tire supported by a strong, three-pronged spoke.
- heavy-duty construction for durability
- very well rated by users
- light but sturdy aluminum
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
The best in class DuraWheel Digit-PRO Distance measuring wheel features a digital counter that converts your measurements into any of eight different scales, as it stores measurements all the way up to 9,999 feet.
- folds up for easy carrying and storage
- trigger operated brake
- smooth sealed roller bearings
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|