10 Best Mesh Dive Bags | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you have never enjoyed scuba diving with tropical fish, drop what you are doing and go try it now. It's awesome! And for those who already enjoy underwater adventures, take a look at these mesh dive bags. They will not only let you lug all your gear with ease, but the mesh weave allows for good air circulation, which helps eliminate odors and control mildew when storing gear between dive trips. Skip to the best mesh dive bag on Amazon.
The lightweight ScubaPro Mesh Sach is a great carryall for snorkeling gear or tropical dive gear. It is made of a durable soft mesh material that is strong enough to hold a lot of cargo, but can also easily fold up for compact storage when not in use.
- secure spring-loaded button closure
- reinforced stitching on the side handle
- rugged, sturdy bottom
As an all-in-one dive travel bag, the Mares Cruise Deluxe is a must-have that works for the beach or boat. There is a lateral zipper, which gives you easy access to anything in your bag, plus it has a padded outer pocket that is great for storage of your regulator.
- sternal strap to keep the load balanced
- has a drawstring top access
- not built to hold extra heavy items
Designed for compact travel, the Akona Mesh sports an attractive black and orange color with a unique collapsible design. The large 29" bag can zip down to just 4" and doubles as a padded regulator bag, which is perfectly shaped to fit your device.
- multiple carrying options
- rip resistant nylon outer shell
- mesh isn't as heavy duty as other brands
The best-selling Stahlsac Panama is a customer favorite that offers style and convenience. It features two high density foam padded shoulder straps for maximum comfort and a unique interior zippered dry pocket that is combined with a wet pocket outside.
- extra durable polyester mesh
- reinforced 18 gauge pvc nylon bottom
- available in 5 attractive colors
The Tusa RMB-1 is perfect for the traveling diver who wants to leave his equipment on the boat to dry out between dive trips. Its mesh weave allows for optimal air circulation to eliminate odors and control mildew while the gear is safely stored away.
- easy access side zippered pocket
- adjustable shoulder strap
- 2 rear wheels make it easy to maneuver
The Innovative Dive Flag is an affordable storage solution to hold your wet fins, mask, and other gear after a dive. It includes Cordura end panels that have the ability to be customized with your store logo or dive group's name for easy identification.
- durable heavy duty zippers
- interior velcro pocket for valuables
- sturdy handles can support heavy loads
The Scubapro Mesh N' Roll is the ultimate diver's bag for transporting gear with ease. It is uniquely designed with heavy-duty off-road style wheels and a top pull handle, so you can roll your soggy gear anywhere in the most efficient, hassle-free way.
- extra-large main compartment
- can be carried as a backpack
- semi-rigid base with reinforced corners