10 Best Mini Fridges | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. You can never have enough space for beer, wine and sodas. Perfect for dorm rooms, dens, entertainment rooms and offices, mini fridges provide convenient cooling in a compact package that will fit just about anywhere. Skip to the best mini fridge on Amazon.
The IGLOO RFR322 has a high quality "platinum" finish on its exterior that will blend into almost any room. The fridge is a great price considering its 3.2 cubic feet of storage space and long-lasting components.
- easy to clean slide-out shelves
- low energy consumption
- tends to dent easily
A branded, collectible object is always an exciting gift for the super fan, and the Doctor Who TARDIS is no exception, especially because it's functional, too. It easily plugs into a standard outlet, and can hold a six-pack of cans.
- also includes a warming function
- whisper quiet operation
- not designed for heavy-duty use
The Danby DAR195BL features an ultra compact design that makes it a great option for a desktop fridge. Its environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant makes it a great option for any eco-minded office dweller.
- features easy defrost cycle
- slotted easy-access can holder rack
- customer service is not high quality
The Keystone KSTRC44CW has a crisp exterior, and bridges the gap between miniature and standard size, which makes it ideal for an office or a small home kitchen. The storage shelves are coated in heavy duty plastic and are durable.
- ample space for 2-liter bottles
- legs are adjustable for stability
- freezer compartment could be larger
What could make a more suitable garage fridge than a mini fridge designed to resemble a tool box? The Igloo FR329 is a true showpiece the DIY enthusiast will love. Its looks may also help keep your beer safe via camouflage.
- caster wheels for easy moving
- door can dispenser
- fridge features drip tray
With a capacity of 130 quarts, the Koolatron BC-130SS makes a perfect addition to any home needing a bit of extra cold storage, or for the dorm room students wanting ample space for their snacks and drinks.
- wire shelves easily reconfigured
- reliable magnetic door closure
- temperature is adjustable
The Marshall MF4400-NA is a must-have, perfect addition to a music studio or entertainment room. It features convenient can storage and a high efficiency freezer, and looks, to all intents and purposes, like a rock n' roll amplifier.
- incredibly realistic looking
- interior design perfect for beer bottles
- great conversation piece