10 Best Motorcycle Books | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you know someone who loves to sit astride something powerful and throbbing, you may want to consider giving him or her one of these informative and educational motorcycle books. Our selection includes books covering just about every type of machine and two-wheeled adventure, as well as some more technical tomes for true motorcycle gearheads. Skip to the best motorcycle book on Amazon.
Written in a comfortable, conversational tone, the Essential Guide to Motorcycle Maintenance features lots of easy-to-understand explanations on how motorcycles work. It also includes a thorough index of parts and terms that is great for newbies.
- teaches you to fix your own bike
- covers all brands and bike styles
- diagrams are haphazardly placed
Leanings 3 is filled with stories, observations, and true tales of the road from one of America's premiere motorcycle journalists. It is written in an engaging and fun way that will remind you of why you love riding and get you itching to hit the road.
- feautures author's motorcycle philosophy
- articles include author's commentary
- the best of his 3 books
The Adventure Motorcycling Handbook is for the true adventurers out there gearing up for their own big motorcycle trip. It's designed to help you turn your dream into a reality and is the same publication that Ewan McGregor used to prepare for his round the world trip.
- has lots of practical information
- includes ratings for 10 excursion bikes
- tips for dealing with borders
The Harley-Davidson Motor Co. focuses on one of the most definitive motorcycle companies of our time, showcasing a century of bikes that brings two-wheeled history to life. It starts from serial number one, built in 1903, and runs to the latest touring models.
- filled with previously unpublished info
- amazing collection of motorcycle photos
- includes lots of rare motorcycles
|Brand||The Harley-Davidson Mot|
The Ride is all about the concept of taking boring old bikes and turning them into completely customized extensions of your personality, just as motorcycle riding should be. It highlights and depicts a number of real-life bike transformations.
- tons of great quality photos
- interviews with bike builders
- focuses mostly on cafe racer bikes
|Brand||Hunter, Chris (EDT)/ Kl|
The Total Motorcycling Manual is jam packed full of useful tips and tricks for everything from buying the right motorcycle to keeping it running smoothly on the road. Whether you are a new rider or have been on two wheels for decades, you'll learn some new tricks from it.
- teaches all about motorcycle anatomy
- explains safe riding techniques
- considered the motorcycle riders' bible
|Brand||Lindemann, Mark/ Spies,|
Only for the true motorcycle gearheads, Classic Motorcycle Race Engines is the definitive guide and analysis of the last 8 decades of motorcycle race engines. It gives an invaluable insight into the technology employed in a wide variety of motorcycle engines.
- written in highly digestible style
- packed with technical details
- chapters can be read in any order
|Brand||Brand: Haynes Publishin|