10 Best Mouthguards | March 2017
We spent 21 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you're heading onto the playing field, into the ring or onto the court, make sure you protect your teeth and gums adequately. A few dollars spent on one of these durable mouthguards may save you thousands in dental bills. Skip to the best mouthguard on Amazon.
The practical Suddora Guard offers the protection needed for adults and kids alike. It can easily be cut on the edges to adjust to any size mouth, so you never have to worry about a poor fit. It also comes at a budget-friendly price.
- protective case prevents bacteria growth
- added ring grips for tooth safety
- doesn't fully cover the back teeth
The dual density Nike Adult Max Intake stays secure in your mouth during games and other intense sports. It can be maintained hygienically and formed using a simple boil and bite system, and it has rear drainage for added comfort.
- quick release helmet strap
- includes convenient boil sticks
- feels overly large in the mouth
The Venum Challenger provides a comfortable custom fit, and is specifically designed to prevent and reduce injuries to your teeth by dispersing the impact. It's a good choice for MMA and martial arts light sparring.
- multi-layer construction
- high density rubber frame
- cannot tie it to a helmet
The RDX Air Max offers maximum safety and comfort in a stylish design that doesn't make your mouth bulge out. It also includes a hard plastic vented case for sanitary safekeeping when not in use.
- made of high quality silicone
- attractive rdx lettering in the front
- great value for the set
Professional and college players trust the Shock Doctor Low Profile for complete coverage. It features an integrated lip guard to protect the upper and lower lip, and is available in six color options. To achieve the perfect fit, follow directions closely.
- gel-fit arch for bite alignment
- can be used strapped or strapless
- lets you breathe with clenched teeth
The Battle Oxygen is designed with the athlete in mind, offering a 293% larger breathing hole than leading competitors, to increase your performance on the field or court. It's even backed by a $5,000 dental warranty.
- great fit for bigger individuals
- can be used with braces too
- no boiling necessary
The premier SISU 1.6 Aero offers optimal protection in a lightweight design. It's made from a non-compressible, perforated material that evenly distributes any impact to effectively protect your teeth.
- lets you talk and drink while wearing it
- ability to remold with every use
- extremely comfortable without bulkiness