9 Best Paddleboard Trailers | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Save all your energy for the beach or the lake by hauling your SUP on one of these paddleboard trailers. We've included models you can pull yourself as well as some that can be towed behind bicycles and motorcycles. Convenient and versatile, they can also act as carriers for all sorts of other equipment. Skip to the best paddleboard trailer on Amazon.
The SUP Wheels Evolution comes completely assembled, and has large 14" solid rubber wheels that'll never go flat and are designed for rolling over sand or curbs. Plus the twist handle can loop over a bike seat for towing.
- has a uv resistant foam covered frame
- accommodates 6' to 14' boards
- board doesn't stay firmly in place
The Wheele Board was designed for a surfer, by a surfer, so it addresses all of the issues people have when trying to transport their boards. It can hold two boards at once, and the wheels have maintenance-free sealed bearings.
- multiple rubber pads to protect boards
- heavyweight strap won't stretch
- loading the board can be difficult
The GHP Trolley is for the budget minded who are tired of lugging around their heavy paddleboards. It's designed to be pulled behind you as you walk, and is capable of supporting 150 lbs, so you can even put a cooler on your board.
- double-leg kickstand allows easy loading
- all-terrain large rubber wheels
- padded bars won't scratch your board
|Brand||Globe House Products|
The Wheele Racks SUP is designed to be attached to your bicycle seat post for hassle-free towing, and is capable of holding up to two boards at once. It's a smart choice for those who prefer to start their adventure on two wheels.
- telescoping frame for all board sizes
- adjustable bungee cords secure boards
- has an attachable heavy duty storage bag
The COR Board Racks SUP Cart has over-sized rubber tires designed to make your life easier when rolling it across soft sand. It uses a bungee cord strap and hook to keep your board in place while transporting.
- comes with a lifetime warranty
- wheels are detachable for easy storage
- very easy to assemble quickly
|Brand||COR Board Racks|
The SylvanSport GO-Easy is the ideal transport solution for paddleboards and more. It's light enough to be pulled by a motorcycle, yet large enough to hold all your gear and more. Plus the tongue folds up for compact storage. It's easy to use and lightweight at 30 pounds.
- durable diamond-plate cargo deck
- has a weatherproof front storage pod
- high quality led lighting system