6 Best Pasta Drying Racks | April 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. We know that fresh pasta tastes much better than dried, but we're too lazy to make it. But if you fancy trying your hand at some authentic home-cooked Italian meals yet dread the difficult preparation, one of these pasta drying racks will make life a lot easier. Skip to the best pasta drying rack on Amazon.
The CucinaPro 130 stands approximately 12-1/2 inches tall, and is made from high-quality beechwood. It easily dries up to 1 pound of pasta quickly on its racks and has a more stylish look than its competitors.
- design is both simple and practical
- ideal for most kitchen countertops
- construction is a bit flimsy
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The DB-Tech DB-PDR01 provides roughly 9 square feet of pasta drying space, and is made from eco-friendly bamboo. The wood is left unfinished, so no harmful chemicals or lacquers come in contact with your food.
- has a unique aesthetic
- keeps pasta from sticking together
- arms angles cannot be adjusted
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The VDOMUS ABS is designed to dry your pasta faster and using less space, so it's a good choice for those with small kitchens. It can be completely disassembled in minutes for cleaning or storage.
- won't topple over when fully loaded
- arms have a groove so pasta won't slip
- not tall enough for long pasta
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The KitchenAid KPDR promotes even drying of any type of pasta while also able to fold flat for easy storage. A single turn of its wheel quickly aligns each drying arm, so you don't have to waste time adjusting them individually.
- 16 drying arms in all
- wide base makes it very stable
- wipes clean with a damp cloth
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Eppicotispai EP 102 is made from beautiful beechwood with a natural finish, giving it a rustic feeling that perfectly matches the atmosphere when making pasta from scratch. It also collapses down for easier storage.
- 100-percent made in italy
- 10-square feet of pasta drying space
- 11.5" height is good for long pastas
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The Marcato Atlas is made in Italy and capable of holding more than 4 pounds of pasta on its 16 sturdy polycarbonate rods, which fan out for quicker drying. Its central column has been built with chrome plated steel.
- includes a wand to transfer pasta
- very easy to clean when finished
- folds up for compact storage
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|