10 Best Pitching Nets | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you're a baseball pitcher and want to make your school or college team, or even the the major leagues, you have to practice, practice, practice. These pitching nets set up virtually anywhere and give you access to training at any time. Skip to the best pitching net on Amazon.
The SKLZ Baseball Quickster includes a removable pitching target to improve accuracy and also catch balls, so you don't have to chase them around. It also comes with a carrying bag for taking it to and from the field.
- comes in two size options
- net doesn't droop or sag
- plastic corner joints can crack
The Rawlings Comebacker and Pitching Target is a useful tool whether you plan on pitching or fielding practice. It has a lightweight and compact frame that is easy to set up, and the net stands up to intense daily use.
- instruction book and pro drills guide
- life-size catcher's target
- metal frame dents easily
The Champro Infinity is great for pitching practice with an outlined strike zone, but also makes for great rebound and reflex practice, because it's designed to bounce the ball back at game-like speeds.
- offers infinite rebound angles
- included stakes secure it firmly
- springs can pop off and get lost easily
The Rukket Original Sock It! is an extra large option that flexes to absorb impacts, so you don't have to worry about it getting knocked over. It also helps to extend the net lifetime and reduces stress on the connections.
- weighs only 12 pounds
- stands up to daily pitching practice
- just as good as models twice the price
If you plan on a lot of location training, the Jugs Instant Screen is a smart choice. It pops up in seconds for use, and zips into a 30" included circle bag when finished, so you can transport it without any hassles.
- can be used for batting practice too
- made of sturdy lightweight spring steel
- fits into most car trunks
The Champion Multisports Pitch Back is made with versatility in mind. It can be used to train for almost any sport with its durable 1.25-inch steel frame. Plus it sends baseballs back as grounders for pick up practice.
- strong nylon netting won't tear
- square target to improve aim
- top folds down for storage
The SwingAway Zone-In has four individual strike zones with multi-colored pockets, so you can improve skills against right and left-handed players. It also has two adjustable zone isolators to help you focus on your weak areas.
- great for pitchers of any age or skill
- sets up in five minutes
- motivates you to hit strike zones