10 Best Porch Potties | March 2017
We spent 20 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. For pet owners whose animals don't always have easy access to the outdoors, or cat owners who hate the mess and smell of litter boxes, these porch potties, some featuring real or artificial grass, will save you from accidents and smelly messes. Skip to the best porch potty on Amazon.
The PetSafe Loo drains urine directly onto sponges that immediately absorb it, helping keep the bottom tray mess-free. The top layer of AstroTurf is also held on securely by clips, so a dog can't knock it off.
- container can hold about 4 days of pee
- plastic foundation is very durable
- the grid stains easily
The Fresh Patch offers a contemporary option with hydroponically-grown, dirt-free grass that makes your porch feel like a small lawn. The company also offers continuous home-delivery replacements for the grass patch.
- as seen on shark tank
- entire unit is disposable
- the box is not weather-resistant
The UGODOG Indoor offers an environmentally friendly house training system, with two smaller cushioned grates that are easy to remove and clean. It's also designed to let poop sit on top, rather than sink in like it would on grass.
- grid design helps support heavy dogs
- tough enough to survive teething pups
- no safety edges around the tray
The Modko Shake Dog is ideal for pet owners living in small spaces, because it folds up to half its size and can easily be stored away. It's also made from stain-resistant ABS plastic, and is 100% leakproof.
- seals for a mess-free cleanup
- comfortable on delicate paws
- some dogs like to chew on the materials
The DoggieLawn Fido Tray uses real grass, so dogs know right away that they can do their business on it. It's also perfect as an indoor potty for dogs who are used to using a real lawn, but need to stay inside on rainy days.
- requires almost no maintenance
- grass arrives fresh and bright green
- the grass absorbs moisture completely
The Any Pet Training Toilet does what the name says, with a perforated grate that allows pee to flow directly below to prevent standing puddles. Its low design also makes it good for old cats who can't jump into their litter boxes.
- easy snap on off grate stays put
- can use newspapers instead of pads
- great value at under 30 dollars
The Small Porch Potty Standard is a unique automated design that allows instant drainage to the underneath storage box, or to a rain gutter through a connected hose. The wicker frame also lets it blend into most patios' decor.
- no soap or chemicals needed to clean
- for dogs up to 30 pounds
- all-weather resistant frame