8 Best Potties | December 2016
When it's time for toilet training, the potty seat you choose will play a huge role in how efficient the process will be, not to mention how sanitary it will be! The potties on this list have all passed the test with families everywhere. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best potty on Amazon.
The Primo 4-In-1 toilet trainer and step stool will be with your child from their first potty training days through graduation. It includes a standalone potty, toilet seat reducer and a step stool.
- includes stickers to give as rewards
- soft seat for sensitive bottoms
- very hard to clean thoroughly
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Ladybug My Carry makes potty training fun with its bright colors and bug-shaped design. Its top carry handle and compact profile make it the perfect choice for family trips with the little ones.
- also available in a bee or cow motif
- leak and odor proof
- can be uncomfortable for bigger kids
|Brand||My Carry Potty|
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The Joovy Loo is designed with the ergonomics of little rear ends in mind, so it is comfortable and easy for them to use. It has a sealed inner bowl to prevent spillovers from getting trapped in nooks and crannies.
- bpa, pvc and phthalate free
- has a contemporary style
- matching step stool is available
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The Arm & Hammer 3-In-1 starts off as a potty and then transitions into a step stool when it is time to start practicing on full-size toilets. It's also an incredible bargain at this low price, considering the many features.
- flushable wipes included
- built-in splash deflector
- odor-eliminating baking soda freshener
|Brand||Arm & Hammer|
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Mayfair 83EC NextStep is ideal for kids who are ready to step up to the big league and start using a standard bathroom toilet. Its seat is designed for smaller bottoms so kids stay safe, and it secures to the lid when not in use.
- made from durable molded wood
- whisper close prevents pinched fingers
- fits all standard round toilet bowls
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Cool Gear Travel packs down into a compact package the size of a small briefcase, so youngsters will always have somewhere to go. It takes the mess out of potty time, too, by using a disposable one gallon bag.
- great for use during vacations
- good for smaller homes
- built-in storage compartments
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Baby Björn is simple in form and function. It has a sturdy construction that is comfortable and easy for kids to use, a splash guard that prevents spills, and the whole thing easily wipes clean.
- simple lift-out reservoir
- available in multiple colors
- high backrest and comfy armrests
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The KidsKit Toilet Trainer is a 3-in-1 system that includes a step ladder, portable toilet, and seat reducer, so it can grow with your child. It can also be set onto most standard sized bathroom toilets.
- bright and cheerful colors
- easy installation
- supports kids up to 44 lbs.
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|