10 Best Ravioli Makers | May 2017
We spent 21 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Many pasta lovers have looked over the menu at an Italian restaurant and found the dishes to be a bit uninspired. So we rounded up some ravioli makers that will allow you to fill these heavenly dumplings with anything you'd like, and can create such evenly-cut pockets that your guests will believe you had the dinner catered. Skip to the best ravioli maker on Amazon.
If you need to prepare enough ravioli for a party, the 36 holes in the Eppicotispai Aluminum have you covered. The massive mold also allows you to make several types of ravioli at once but, because of its size, it will, naturally, require a lot of space in your cabinets.
- includes a revolving rolling pin
- doesn't leave any air pockets
- makes rather small ravioli
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
Streamline the process of slicing through the excess dough around your ravioli with the two-way cutter in the Norpro 1043. It allows you to make ravioli with either smooth edges or with ridges. Unfortunately, the included instructions aren't very thorough.
- ideal for left or right-handed cooks
- pastry wheel is dishwasher-friendly
- doesn't include a warranty
|Rating||3.5 / 5.0|
If you have already caught onto the Atlas pasta machine craze, then you can continue to expand your collection of compatible attachments with the Marcato 8323. It can delicately cut thin, soft sheets of pasta around your ravioli filling without breaking them.
- backed by a 10-year warranty
- comes with a scoop for your filling
- the plastic handle is rather fragile
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The Genetek Press is a convenient option that stores nicely and makes pasta night fun. Along with an included rolling pin, which you can use for countless baked goods, it has a small opening at the edge of the mold, making it easy to hang on a nail.
- vibrant bright red exterior
- doesn't require a top mold
- cannot make overstuffed ravioli
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Palmer USA Large creates, as its name suggests, ten generously-sized ravioli, making it ideal for dinner for two. It features anti-marring feet on the bottom mold, so you won't harm your counters no matter how firmly you press your sheets of pasta together.
- made from lightweight aluminum
- includes well-written instructions
- isn't dishwasher-safe
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The extra sharp ridges on The Original Stamp and Cutter will make quick work of the the excess dough around your filling while sealing it, preventing any from spilling out. With an ergonomic grip on the cutter's holder, you can happily create this pasta dish for hours.
- also good for making lasagna sheets
- all of the pieces are easy to clean
- set takes up little storage space
|Brand||The Original Kitchen Co|
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
You'll never get bored of your pasta shape once you use the William & Douglas 4-Piece. With a crimper, pastry roller, stamps for both square and circular ravioli, and a wheel cutter, you could practically open your own Italian bakery with this set.
- includes a gourmet recipe booklet
- bacteria-resistant hardwood handles
- makes extra wide ravioli
|Brand||William & Douglas|
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
Gone will be the days of hand-pinching each ravioli once you buy the KitchenAid Krav. Simply attach it to the multipurpose power hub on your standing mixer, feed two sheets of pasta into the rollers, put your filling into the hopper, and you'll get impeccably made ravioli.
- distributes your filling evenly
- large six-inch roller
- comes with a cleaning brush
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The Bellemain Large will let you make professional-looking ravioli on a budget. With the unique cutting frame, you can create perfectly symmetrical one-inch pockets of dough, filled with any ingredients you like, and featuring those classic little ridges.
- deep pockets for overstuffed recipes
- ravioli come out tightly sealed
- nonstick plastic mold
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
If you are an Italian food aficionado who never feels restaurant pasta is up to your standards and have turned to making your own, the CucinaPro Imperia will be your favorite kitchen gadget. It has a star ravioli mold along with attachments for favorites like fettuccine.
- made in the ravioli capital of italy
- six thickness settings for pasta
- constructed of stainless steel
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|