10 Best Shape Sorters | March 2017
It's never too early to help your kids with their spatial skills and hand-eye coordination. Our selection of shape sorters come in traditional cubes and more inventive varieties that will boost your children's development by encouraging color and shape sorting, dexterity and logical thinking, all while they think they are simply having fun. Skip to the best shape sorter on Amazon.
When your kid has mastered basic shapes and they are ready to move onto something a little more difficult, the KidKraft Noah's Ark is ready for them. Instead of sorting squares and circles, they must recognize holes for lions, turtles, elephants, and more.
- also teaches the story of noah's ark
- ark comes apart to remove animals
- pieces fall out of the elephant hole
Thanks to its cute and colorful elephant design, the Infantino Jumbo is fun to play with as a sorter or just as a toy animal on its own. It also helps develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills, as kids need to push on the elephant's ears to release the shapes.
- encourages hand-eye coordination
- can push the tail to make the body spin
- only comes with 5 shapes
The BATTOP-Toys&Games has brightly colored shapes that capture and keep a kid's attention, and a box that is made of high quality wood with a nontoxic finish, making it not only safe and fun, but durable enough to last through multiple kids.
- helps develop flexibility of the fingers
- comes with 10 sorting shapes
- doesn't have any rough edges
This Green Toys SPSA-1036 is not only fun for your child, but it also helps ensure they will have a healthy green planet when they grow up. It is made from 100% recycled plastic that doesn't have any BPA, phthalates, PVC, or external coatings.
- made in the united states
- completely dishwasher safe
- for kids as young as 6 months
The Tolo Toys Rolling is fun to play with, whether your child rolls it around or stands it up and slides its pieces through their various slots. The best part is that all of the pieces store securely inside the toy, so you don't have to worry about losing them.
- easy to open lid for shape recovery
- each shape makes a rattling sound
- great as a travel toy
The Melissa & Doug Sorting Clock starts off as a challenging shape puzzle your young toddler will enjoy and as your child grows up a bit, it becomes a tool to help them learn how to tell time. It's an educational tool that will last through multiple stages of child growth.
- large easy to handle pieces
- includes hour and minute markers
- sturdy wooden construction
|Brand||Melissa & Doug|
The Hape Turtle is the perfect first sorter for little ones just beginning to recognize shapes. It has five different shaped holes and, in addition to shape sorting fun, it's also a pull along toy with a spinning turtle shell, so it can provide hours of enjoyment.
- non-toxic, child-safe finish
- develops logical thinking skills
- shape blocks are easy to remove