10 Best Shooting Targets | April 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Tired of stacking up cans and bottles on your fence? Then improve your accuracy with one of these dedicated shooting targets. They feature sounds, splatters, anatomical figures and even constantly moving objects to help you sharpen your aim. Skip to the best shooting target on Amazon.
Let the world know you've hit your target with the Do-All Outdoors MCB2, designed to resemble an extra large cow bell that lets out a loud and satisfying ring each time your bullet hits the spot.
- visibly swings when it is hit
- made from thick, durable metal
- only rated for .22 caliber ammunition
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Extended Gun "Anatomically Correct" SkeleTargets are designed for competition shooting and for defensive practice. They feature clearly outlined target zones for fast and easy scoring, and for training you to take kill shots.
- heavyweight paper in vibrant colors
- made in america by veterans
- anatomy isn't actually correct
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The American B-29 Target is the official target of the National Rifle Association, and is proudly made in the USA. It's made from quality paper that doesn't tear when shot, but the targets are half-sized compared to most other units.
- company offers great customer support
- very affordable price point
- hard to see your shot at a distance
|Rating||3.5 / 5.0|
The Birchwood Casey Double Magnum spinner target is made with two disc-shaped targets that flip from top to bottom when one is hit. They're made for big bore pistols, and let you choose between a 3" or an easier 4.25" circle.
- sound lets you know you've hit it
- more fun than traditional target
- not for indoor range use
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Thompson Target B27-IMZ is perfect for shooters concerned about the anatomy of their targets. It shows the skeletal structure and highlights critical zones. They're a good price, as one order gets you 25 targets.
- police b27 qualification target
- uses bright high density inks
- for self defense and tactical training
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Sight In Splatterburst helps you to cut down on your margin of error thanks to its one large and five smaller square targets, perfect for serious shooters. The target's unique design highlights hits in yellow for instant seeing.
- great for people with reduced vision
- spread out target zones
- narrow for some target hangers
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Champion Duraseal Ball Target can either be hung by a provided cord or allowed to bounce on the ground each time its hit. Either way, this unique target makes for an unpredictable challenge that keeps shooters on their toes.
- targets self heal upon impact
- can handle .50 caliber rifle rounds
- durable targets are built for long life
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The GlowShot Targets Reactive Splatter Target pack comes with 100 targets that offer four different splatter colors depending on where you hit the target, enhancing your motivation while revealing your shot profiles.
- can be attached to any surface
- each target withstands dozens of hits
- also works with airsoft and bb guns
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
Made with a heavy-duty steel frame, the Caldwell Rimfire Resetting is designed to last for years of use. Its spinning targets lock out of the way when hit, and you can pick off each one then reset the lot by hitting the top target.
- interactive shooting experience
- features 2.5-inch shooting spots
- designed for .22 caliber bullets
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
This Impact Self Healing Big Gong target can be shot more than 2,000 times before it will need replacing, and that's true even if you're using seriously large ammunition. It presents a bright, easy-to-see target even at long range.
- basic and stable stand
- great reviews from users
- works well for attached paper targets
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|