10 Best Single Air Beds | March 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Here's an idea. Instead of having a guest room in your house that stays empty for most of the year, convert it into an arts and crafts room, a home theater, a gym or whatever else you like. Then, on the odd occasion someone comes to stay, you can still provide them with a comfortable sleeping surface by using one or more of these single air beds. Smart, huh? Skip to the best single air bed on Amazon.
The Ivation Air Bed offers a superior sleeping experience. It's strong enough to support sleepers up to 350 pounds and accommodates any standard twin sheet. It also features a rechargeable pump that makes it perfect for use while camping.
- easy to clean and maintain
- puncture-resistant pvc sides
- can't use the pump when charging
Designed with kids in mind, the Shrunks Sleepover is loaded with features to keep them safe and secure through the night. Its inflated rails are positioned on both sides to prevent rolling off and a signature sheet-tuck feature keeps bedding neat and tidy.
- folds flat and compact for storage
- constructed with phthalate free pvc
- not as sturdy and firm as other brands
The Serta ST8400160-PARENT takes out any guesswork with its intelligent auto inflate and deflate feature, which prevents over inflating or motor burnout. Plus, its advanced support construction provides a strong and level sleeping surface.
- flocked top keeps bedding in place
- air pressure stays at a constant level
- too firm even on the softest setting
The SimplySleeper SS-47T is the perfect sleeping solution for those needing a quick set up. Its patented breathable durmothane polyester laminate technology is topped with a luxurious microfiber surface that wicks away moisture while you sleep for optimal comfort.
- comes with 2 free repair patches
- easy to adjust your comfort level
- durable and built to last
Trust the advanced Lazery Sleep Dream Series to provide overnight guests with a comfortable stay. It sets up in less than 3 minutes thanks to the powerful, integrated user-friendly pump and is made with a multi-layer puncture resistant material to ensure years of use.
- includes a carry bag for easy storage
- sure grip bottom prevents sliding
- remains firm without sagging
The Intex Pillow Rest is ideal for travelers who seek the comfort of a traditional bed, but need portable convenience. It is raised 18 inches from the floor, making it far taller than most inflatable mattresses, and includes built-in pillows for added comfort.
- standard fitted sheets fit it well
- weight capacity of 300 pounds
- high-quality waterproof flocked top
Turn any space into comfortable sleeping quarters with the SoundAsleep Dream. Its patented motor is designed to be 20% quieter during inflation than competing brands and is engineered to find the optimal firmness level for a great night's sleep.
- integrated pump works flawlessly
- fully inflates in under 3 minutes
- has 21 top air coils for added comfort