The 10 Best Smartphone Armbands
We spent 28 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. It is a good idea to take at least a few minutes each day away from the distractions of your smartphone. But, if you absolutely, positively can't survive without responding to every text, social media update, or phone call right away, then you need one of these smartphone armbands for whenever you are running or working out. Better still, use one to stream your favorite tunes for motivation. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best smartphone armband on Amazon.
10. MyBand for Running
Designed for active individuals, the MyBand for Running has an integrated sweatband to absorb any moisture while in use. It's a great accessory to take with you when you don't want to carry a bunch of stuff, but the overall construction could be a bit sturdier.
- zippered pocket
- easy to access forearm design
- a bit tight for some users
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
9. Avantree Neoprene
Exercise hassle-free with the Avantree Neoprene. This ergonomically designed option fits perfectly around your arm with a secure hold and provides full navigational control of your phone through its transparent plastic screen cover.
- water- and dust-resistant
- lies flat against your arm
- a bit hard to insert phones
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
8. Revere Sports Secure Grip
If you love a great value, the Revere Sports Secure Grip makes an excellent choice. This two-item bundle includes a super-slim Lycra running belt that is extremely comfortable and won't bounce around while you exercise, while the armband adjusts to fit most sizes.
- reflective strips for visibility
- belt can also hold a phone
- velcro loses grip over time
|Model||iPhone Armband & Runnin|
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
7. Keynice Sports
If you lead an active lifestyle, the Keynice Sports is a must-have. This multifunctional accessory features several pockets to separate your phone, coins, keys and snacks, and holds everything securely so it won't make jingling sounds as you move.
- water- and sweat-proof exterior
- large capacity without being bulky
- not the most comfortable option
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
6. iXCC Sports
The iXCC Sports combines style and function in a high-quality and affordable design. It is molded to twist and bend for optimal mobility during exercises while retaining its shape, and features a key slot and headphone wrap, so you can run with fully empty pockets.
- two slots for size adjustments
- lightweight and breathable material
- hard to access device's side buttons
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
5. Arkon Sports
With its stretchable, sweat-resistant neoprene construction, the Arkon Sports ensures a comfortable fit, even for extended workouts. It features cutouts at both the top and bottom for easy access to your phone's audio jack.
- small rear storage pocket
- accommodates screens over 6 inches
- strap seams could be stronger
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
4. Tune Belt AB85
The Tune Belt AB85 is ideal for phones with large protective cases thanks to its deep-pocket design. The strap is adjustable to fit most arms, plus the logo flap controls and stores your excess headphone cord length to minimize any distractions as you work out.
- built to withstand rugged daily use
- won't slide down your arm
- easy to wash and dries quickly
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
3. Quad Lock
The Quad Lock makes the perfect companion for runners, joggers and gym-goers to ensure you never miss a phone call or text again. It features a patented locking system that holds your device securely while making it easy to snap out for use.
- can also be bike mounted
- minimal skin contact area
- phone case can be used on its own
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
2. Grantwood Technology TuneBand
Available in four colors, the Grantwood Technology TuneBand is a two-piece system designed to keep your phone securely on your arm while you work out. The adjustable strap loops through the custom-designed case to ensure a snug and pouch-free experience.
- silicone case doesn't cover screen
- comes with two screen protectors
- includes both short and long straps
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
1. Tribe Sports AB
Safely interact with your touchscreen while exercising with the budget-friendly Tribe Sports AB. It is compatible with multiple phone models and has a reflector that provides good visibility on early morning and late night runs.
- can be worn on biceps or forearm
- available in a variety of colors
- backed by a lifetime warranty
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|