8 Best Spanish Software | May 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Hola! Whether you are learning a new language to improve your job prospects or hoping to converse with confidence when you travel, this Spanish software can be a great tool for honing your linguistic skills. We've included versions that focus on Spain's dialect as well as Latin America's. Skip to the best spanish software on Amazon.
Perfect your pronunciation with Instant Immersion Spanish, using recordable voice technology and natural image-association techniques to build confidence. It includes beginner to intermediate-to-advanced lessons.
- teaches you to converse with ease
- 3 levels to suit your proficiency
- not a very intuitive learning process
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
Enjoy interactive beginner lessons on your PC or Mac using eSpanishTeacher Verison 1 interactive CD. It focuses on the basics and also dives into how to use past tense verbs. Though not the most engaging production, it'll help you sound like a native in no time.
- 100 percent money back guarantee
- undeniable price value
- monotoned narrator
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
Progress from basic vocabulary to more advanced comprehension and conversation fluency using the Transparent Spanish Complete Spanish course. It allows you to customize vocabulary lists to focus on specific words and will visually show your voice pattern for your accuracy.
- personal progress tracking
- an intuitive book interface format
- cd for windows only
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
Rosetta Stone Tell Me More may seem expensive at first glance, but with over 40 different activities and exclusive services to get you speaking in minutes, it improves your language skills at a pace most other software can't match.
- interactive dialogues and film dubbing
- covers all the necessary skill sets
- advanced speech-recognition technology
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
Ouino Languages is the all-in-one complete solution to learning Spanish quickly. It has over 300 lessons and hundreds of interactive games and challenges, so it is not only useful, but fun as well.
- customize playback speed
- compatible with mac osx and windows
- can click words or sentences to repeat
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Fluenz Spanish offers the most immersive platform to practice your speaking, listening, reading, and writing through 150 sessions of engaging videos. It breaks down Spanish into parts and explains how they work together.
- has digital flash cards for practice
- can follow the program on your iphone
- provides a solid foundation
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
Discover Spanish uses a building block approach designed by experts. It features animated characters that cover vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and culture. Plus it comes at a very affordable price point.
- uses a full immersion method
- audio lessons for a car stereo or ipod
- teaches great conversational skills
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
Not only does the Rosetta Stone Espanol help keep you motivated, it gets you to a point where you are confidently speaking Spanish quicker than most other software available. It covers Spain's dialect rather than Latin America's.
- focuses on reading, writing and speaking
- progresses at a self-driven pace
- access to an online learning community
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|