The 8 Best Spanish Software
We spent 28 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Hola. Whether you are learning the language to improve your job prospects or hoping to converse with confidence the next time you travel, good Spanish teaching software can be a great tool for honing your linguistic skills. We've included versions that focus on the European dialect as well as the iterations spoken in Latin America. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best spanish software on Amazon.
8. Instant Immersion Family Edition
Perfect your pronunciation with Instant Immersion Family Edition, which uses recordable voice technology and natural image-association techniques to build confidence. It includes beginner as well as intermediate-to-advanced lessons for a wide range of learners.
- teaches you to converse with ease
- comes with a companion app
- not a very intuitive interface
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
7. Learning Spanish Like Crazy
Enjoy useful interactive beginner lessons on your PC or Mac using the Learning Spanish Like Crazy CD-ROM. It focuses on the basics with a particular embrace of Latin American dialects to help you sound like a native in no time.
- includes an audio-only version
- provides access to monthly webinars
- only licensed for a single machine
|Brand||Learning Spanish Like C|
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
6. Smigin for Everyday Conversation
Progress from basic vocabulary to more advanced comprehension and spoken fluency using the Smigin for Everyday Conversation course. It allows you to choose lessons based on real-life situations to learn the skills you'll need to interact with others.
- teaches local slang and idioms
- sleek and intuitive interface
- geared towards tourists
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
5. Discover Spanish
Discover Spanish uses a building block approach designed by experts. It features animated characters that cover vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture. Plus it comes in at a very affordable price, and includes 42 audio lessons for use on your commute.
- allows you to learn at your own pace
- teaches great conversational skills
- feels better suited for children
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
4. Tell Me More v10.5
Tell Me More v10.5 may seem expensive at first glance, but with over 40 different activities and programming designed to get you speaking almost immediately, it improves your language skills at a pace most other options on the market can't match.
- features interactive dialogue
- includes 20 hours of video
- speech-recognition can be buggy
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
3. Ouino 5-in-1 Complete Collection
The Ouino 5-in-1 Complete Collection is a comprehensive solution for learning Latin American Spanish. It has over 300 lessons and hundreds of interactive games and challenges, so it is not only a useful tool, but a fun one as well.
- adjustable playback speeds
- compatible with mobile devices
- installs from a usb drive
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
2. Rosetta Stone
One of the most renowned language learning programs in the world, Rosetta Stone helps keep you motivated to get to a point where you can confidently have conversations in real life. It allows you to choose between the dialects spoken in Spain and Latin America.
- subscription-based service
- includes a headset
- available with live tutoring
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
1. Fluenz Version 3
Fluenz Version 3 offers the most immersive platform to practice your speaking, listening, reading, and writing through 150 sessions of engaging videos. It breaks the language down into digestible parts and explains how they work together.
- digital flash cards for practice
- dvd for computer
- full downloads for mobile devices
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|