7 Best Stock Tanks | March 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Not just ideal for feeding or watering livestock, stock tanks are versatile enough to act as a planter, an ice cooler, a dog bath and ... well, whatever else you can come up with. Find the right style and size for your needs from our comprehensive selection. Skip to the best stock tank on Amazon.
The High Country Plastics AQ-40 is built to last. It has a solid, one-piece construction that is made of high quality, FDA approved, UV protected plastic that will not crack or split even if left in the sun for years.
- comes in an aqua green color
- absorbs force to prevent breakage
- 30, 70 and 100 gallon sizes available
|Brand||High Country Plastics|
The Achla Designs C-55 is a great multipurpose option. It looks nice enough to use as a large ice bucket during outdoor parties and picnics, yet it's durable enough to use as an all-weather feed tank.
- strong enough to hold stacks of wood
- easy to grip oversized handles
- great for planting flowers
The industrial grade Tuff Stuff KMT102 is constructed of 100% recycled LDPE flexible plastic that is designed to last through years of heavy use. It has a rubber-like feel, and comes in a convenient oval design.
- great for dog baths and grooming
- smooth edges for added safety
- impact resistant to withstand abuse
The Rubbermaid 150 Gal offers superior performance with its seamless construction giving it outstanding durability in all weather conditions from light to extreme. It has a sleek appearance and a smooth black color.
- oversized drain plug for easy cleaning
- optional anti-siphon float valve
- great as a turtle tank