10 Best Teeter Totters | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Your kids will stay entertained for hours on end with any one of these fine teeter-totters. Designed with both fun and safety in mind, these indoor and outdoor seesaw options will let your children enjoy imaginative play while also getting some exercise and developing critical physical skills, such as balance and coordination. Skip to the best teeter totter on Amazon.
The colorful Step2 Play Up is constructed of durable poly plastic that easily wipes clean, and can be used for indoor or outdoor fun. It has oversized handlebars that kids will have no trouble gripping, even if they don't yet have fine-tuned motor skills.
- compact size makes transporting easy
- contoured seats for extra comfort
- too small for kids older than four
The Swing N Slide Spinner has a nostalgic seesaw design that will remind you of the ones you played on as a kid. It promotes balance and coordination skills, while providing hours of entertainment and a safe way for kids to use up all that extra energy.
- 360-degree spinning feature
- includes anchors for added security
- may not withstand rough play
Fun and safety collide in the durable Grow'n Up Heracles, which features a secure stopper pole and can support up to 99 lbs per seat. It is recommended for ages three to 10 years old, and doesn't require any kind of digging or permanent installation.
- easy to move at just 18 pounds
- plastic seats won't rust
- tends to scoot around when in use
Spin freely with the Gym Dandy TT-360. It is equipped with a special universal joint to allow movement up, down and side to side while rotating in merry-go-round-esque fashion, and has a durable frame that can accommodate up to 300 pounds.
- comfortable seats with back supports
- easy to grasp handles for balancing
- good for a wide age range
Designed for kids aged three to five, the Gonge Round Seesaw will put a smile on your little one's face. It's great for only children, as it's just as fun alone as it is with a friend, and you can expect it to last for years thanks to its extremely durable construction.
- improves balance
- rocks freely in all directions
- comfortable soft foam side handles
Designed with safety and stability in mind, the Little Tykes Classic Whale is made of strong plastic, so even older children can enjoy a ride. It's the ideal choice if you want something lightweight that can easily be picked up and carried around the house.
- play alone or with up to three kids
- suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- smooth rounded corners and grips
Featuring a double-seat cockpit, two teeter totters, and an interactive dashboard, the Lifetime Ace Flyer will propel your youngsters to new heights while inspiring hours of imaginative fun. It has two axes of movement and can accommodate up to seven children at once.
- adjustable for different sized kids
- won't rust or fade in the sun
- recommended for ages three to 12