7 Best Threshold Ramps | March 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. If you are responsible for any building that is open to the public, you need to comply with the access requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Whether in a factory or warehouse environment, an office building, retail stores, or at home, ensure those with mobility issues have easy access to your premises with one of these sturdy and convenient threshold ramps. Skip to the best threshold ramp on Amazon.
If you have a large height gap to cover, the Rage Powersports Utility Ramp is your best bet. It has threaded supports that adjust from 3.75 to 7.5" tall and bright yellow side rails that make it easy to see even in dim locations, so it's great for warehouses and factories.
- 400 lb. capacity for dollies and carts
- high traction, nonslip surface
- for use with inward swinging doors only
The PVI ELEV8 has adjustable legs, so it can be used for a range of threshold heights from 1" to 2". It is sturdy enough to support powered scooters and their riders, and its width provides plenty of space to maneuver without the worry of falling.
- smooth transition from ground to ramp
- good for doorways that swing in or out
- perfect for use on grass or soil
The Ez-Access Beveled Rubber threshold ramp can serve as a semi-permanent solution to access issues caused by doorways or low steps. It's very durable and will stay in place even in high traffic areas and, at just 14 lbs, it can still be picked up and moved easily.
- made of 100% recycled materials
- ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- made in the united states
Stoops with several steps are no problem if you or a loved one has mobility issues thanks to the HomCom Portable 10', which creates a gently graded ramp that offers superior traction even when wet. It also features a guard rail on either side for added safety.
- folds compactly and has carry handle
- sturdy enough for recreational vehicles
- anti-corrosive aluminum alloy