10 Best Toiletry Organizers | March 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Keeping your makeup and other grooming accessories handy and portable for travelling is easy with one of these convenient, versatile and multi-functional toiletry organizers. They are large enough to hold all the cosmetics, hair brushes, razors, shampoos, conditioners and toothpaste you could ever need, and are ideal for convenient use in a college dorm. Skip to the best toiletry organizer on Amazon.
The medium-sized Neatpack Hanging Nylon Toiletry Bag may in fact be too large for those shorter business trips, but if you're traveling for a while, or if you need a larger toiletry bag for daily use at college or in a shared apartment, this bag's capacity will suit fine.
- holds full-sized bottles upright
- detachable tsa-compliant clear pouch
- slightly overpriced option
The Travelmall Delicate Hanging Toiletry Bag holds a surprising amount of items, belying its small size. Each compartment has different types and sizes of pockets allowing for versatile use. There are mesh pockets for breathability and a waterproof bag for liquids.
- compact when zipped closed
- water and scratch resistant fabric
- convenient side strap for carrying
The Fishers Finery Expert Traveler toiletry bag was designed "by travelers for travelers" and its logical layout proves it. The bag has a hanging hook that folds up inside when not in use, heavy duty zippers that won't break or separate, and clear windows for easy viewing.
- expandable pouches for larger items
- seat belt style buckle keeps it closed
- rubber tipped hook won't slip off doors
With five pockets to choose from, the E-Bloomy Magical makes keeping everything organized easy, and all four side pockets are water resistant in case a bottle or tube of polish leaks. The main compartment is large enough for an electric shaver or full-sized brushes.
- anti-bacterial inner lining
- tight stitching for extra durability
- loops for holding toothbrushes or razors
The Everest Deluxe Toiletry Bag comes in a playful polka dot pattern that will help it stand out from among the rest, great for use in the shared bathrooms of a dormitory. Its main compartment opens up wide to provide easy access to everything from makeup to toothpaste.
- durable vinyl lining
- sturdy tear-resistant seams
- good reviews from owners
Whether you are traveling for a week or a weekend, the Wodison Cosmetic Organizer Bag has enough room to hold everything you need with pockets that lay flat when not in use. Its transparent plastic and see-through mesh pockets help you to find every item fast.
- lots of varying sized pockets
- good price for good quality
- mesh bottom pocket for drip drying items
The JAVOedge Personal Travel Bathroom is an ideal way to organize all of your family's toiletries for travel. With a hanging hook & lots of pockets spread across three separate compartments it has the capacity to carry & provide easy access to a myriad of hygiene products.
- elastic straps hold items securely
- quick access side pockets
- comes with a protective storage bag