10 Best Tool Kits | March 2017
We spent 21 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. No matter whether you are a house owner or an apartment renter, there is always something that needs to be done around the place, from hanging pictures or shelves to fixing a leaky pipe. With these comprehensive tool kits you can be sure you will always have the right gear for any project and, starting at under $20, at a price much cheaper than buying a whole bunch of individual tools. Skip to the best tool kit on Amazon.
Ideal for the office, home, RV or car, the ultra-portable Stalwart 75-HT1086 has got you covered when you're in a pickle. All 86 pieces fit nicely in the soft roll-up case that provides enough room to add a couple of extra hand tools if needed.
- includes a 10 ft. measuring tape
- compact size takes up little space
- scissors aren't very sharp
Whether you're a new homeowner or DIY enthusiast, the Living House 130422 can help you get the job done. It contains all of the necessary tools needed for small repairs around the house, plus the built-in handle makes it extremely portable to grab and go.
- bright yellow finish is easy to spot
- each piece sits securely in place
- not meant for heavy-duty projects
The Kobalt Household is a convenient set that includes a plastic box for storage of fasteners and small hardware. Each tool has a soft-grip design that reduces vibration and hand fatigue for those stubborn projects that take longer than expected.
- padded shoulder strap
- simple organized layout
- sturdy structured bag
Get the job done like a pro with the Stanley 94-248. This handy set includes one torpedo level, slip joint pliers, long-nose pliers, a 13-ounce hammer and two common screwdrivers that will help you with a wide range of fastening needs.
- durable hard case offers good protection
- case snaps shut tightly and securely
- very practical and affordable kit
The Craftsman Evolv 41283 is a handyman's dream with a large variety of all-purpose tools to tackle everyday jobs, from hanging pictures to fixing a leaky pipe. Each high-performance tool boasts an easy-grip handle for comfort and exceptional durability.
- front mesh pocket for easy visibility
- bag has multiple exterior pockets
- ideal kit to keep in your car trunk
The budget-friendly GreatNeck 21044 is the perfect tool bag to have around the house for Do-It-Yourself projects. It includes 31 essential tools in a compact zippered bag with ergonomic comfort grip handles that is easy to take with you anywhere.
- sockets have a max-drive design
- bag has an adjustable shoulder strap
- stores away nicely in a closet
The premium STANLEY STMT73795 comes complete as a mixed 210-piece kit of the most popular tools used. They are all forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish chrome with anti-corrosion protection for long-lasting durability.
- sockets have a radius corner design
- ergonomic ratchet handles
- wrenches have holes for tethering