The 10 Best Wheeled Luggage
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Sure, packing will never be an activity we relish, but hauling your belongings when traveling for business or pleasure is a whole lot easier when you use a piece of easy-to-move wheeled luggage. Our selection was chosen for durability, capacity, and mobility, so you can find the perfect model for your next trip. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best wheeled luggage on Amazon.
10. High Sierra AT7
The High Sierra AT7 can be pulled like a suitcase or worn like a backpack, so it's perfect for multi-leg trips with mixed modes of transportation. It has padded grab handles so it's comfortable to grip even when fully loaded, and opens into three large compartments.
- reflective piping for visibility
- internal dividers are removable
- handle wear not covered by warranty
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
9. Samsonite Ripstop Duffel
This Samsonite Ripstop Duffel is made from durable 100% nylon, and features a locking handle and many small zipper compartments. If security is one of your biggest concerns, the zippers on the main compartment have built-in locks.
- internal nets keep items in place
- straps can interlock with other bags
- fairly heavy even when empty
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
8. Olympia 8 Pocket
The Olympia 8 Pocket is great for the hyper-organized traveler, as it offers many zippered compartments, packing plenty of versatility into a carry-on sized bag. It has a flat, sturdy back that is rare for a duffle, which keeps your valuables from getting crushed.
- easy-to-grab zipper pulls
- convenient id card slot on rear
- may topple over when standing alone
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
7. Eagle Creek Gear Warrior
The Eagle Creek Gear Warrior is perfect for sports and adventure travelers, since it's a rolling duffle with straps for securing gear to its top. It also features self-repairing, finger-friendly zippers, a bottle opener, and compression straps.
- narrow enough to fit under most beds
- myriad grab handles
- could use some internal dividers
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
6. Samsonite Underseater
The Samsonite Underseater features durable inline skate wheels, a sturdy retractable handle, and even a convenient water bottle compartment, making it a good choice for those long journeys. Plus, its small size makes it easy to carry and maneuver through airports.
- built-in compartment for wet items
- some pouches are removable
- snap closures are a bit hard to use
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
5. Travelon Underseat
The innovative Travelon Underseat is, as its name would suggest, designed to fit underneath most plane seats, but remains a spacious option. Padded sides provide added protection, and the dimensions are slim enough to roll though the aisle comfortably.
- fits well in overhead bins too
- comes with an extra folding tote bag
- doesn't have a laptop compartment
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
4. Osprey Shuttle
The Osprey Shuttle has 6,600 cubic inches of storage space for longer trips. It also features large traction wheels that ensure smooth navigating whether you're in the airport or on the streets, and has TSA-approved lockable zippers for security.
- effective 3-strap compression system
- hard bumpers protect frame from wear
- easy-access top zippered pocket
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
3. Dakine Split Roller
The Dakine Split Roller comes in a variety of colors and patterns to suit business travelers and young globetrotters alike. The split-level design allows for quick access to most areas, and the top duffle compartment is collapsible for when you're traveling light.
- sturdy ykk zippers
- replaceable urethane wheels
- corner caps prevent wear and tear
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
2. Delsey Helium Aero 25"
The Delsey Helium Aero 25" features a hardshell exterior that is as glamorous as it is durable. It's built to get your luggage through security fast, with a side-mounted, TSA-approved lock and four 360-degree swivel wheels.
- available in six metallic colors
- glides easily even when full
- expandable main compartment
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
1. Travelpro Platinum Magna 2
The Travelpro Platinum Magna 2 sports a rugged Duraguard-coated nylon construction with leather top and side carrying handles for comfort. It's well-balanced, is designed to meet carry-on requirements, and comes with a warranty that covers airline damage.
- built-in garment bag
- three-position telescoping handle
- also available with four wheels
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|