9 Best Wheeled Luggage | April 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Hauling your belongings when traveling on business or vacation is a whole lot easier when you pack it all into easy-to-move wheeled luggage like these. Our selection compares durability, capacity and mobility, so you can find the perfect one for your next trip. Skip to the best wheeled luggage on Amazon.
This Samsonite Ripstop is made from 100% durable nylon material, and features a locking handle and many small zipper compartments. If security is your concern, the zippers on the main compartment lock.
- internal nets keep items in place
- straps can interlock with other bags
- wheels break under high pressure
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The Samsonite Underseater features durable inline skate wheels, a sturdy retractable handle, and even a convenient water bottle compartment making it a good choice for those long journeys. Plus, its small size makes it easy to carry.
- built-in compartment for wet items
- some pouches are removable
- the snaps are hard to use
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Olympia 8 Pocket is great for the organized traveler, offering great packing versatility in a carry-on size bag. It has a flat, sturdy back, which is rare for a duffle, and keeps your valuables from getting crushed.
- easy-to-grab zipper flaps
- convenient id card slot on rear
- topples over when standing alone
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
The Samsonite Winfield features an exterior that is both glamorous and durable. It's built to get your luggage through security fast, with a side-mounted TSA approved lock and 360 degree swivel wheels.
- squared design for maximum capacity
- glides easily even when full
- full-zip interior divider
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The High Sierra AT7 can be pulled like luggage or worn like a backpack, so it's perfect for multi-part trips. It also has padded grab handles so it's comfortable to grip, even at its heaviest, and opens into three large compartments.
- piping on the bag is reflective
- sleek and stylish
- fabric can rip easily when overextended
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Dakine Split Roller comes in a variety of colors and patterns, to suit business travelers and young globe trotters alike. The split level design allows for easy access, and the top duffle compartment is collapsible. Spacious separated compartments keep you organized.
- handle is retractable
- replaceable urethane wheels
- corner caps prevent wear and tear
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Eagle Creek Gear Warrior is perfect for sports and adventure travelers, since it's a rolling duffle bag with a separate compartment for gear. It also features self-repairing, finger-friendly zippers, a bottle opener, and compression straps.
- narrow enough to fit under a bed
- has plenty of handles for grabbing
- sturdy enough to sit on
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The innovative Travelon Underseat is designed to fit underneath most plane seats, but is still spacious. The padded sides provide extra protection, and the dimensions are slim enough to roll down airplane aisles comfortably.
- front compartment for laptop or tablet
- very durable and strong
- fits in overhead compartments
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Osprey Shuttle has 6,600 cubic inches of storage space for those longer trips. It also features large traction wheels that ensure smooth navigating around the airport and streets, and an extra large chassis for large gear. Low profile handles are easy to grab quickly.
- has an innovative compression system
- top zippered pocket is convenient
- rugged aluminum frame
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|